Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
Im so done with these Marvel rererereleases. Last nail to the coffin was the stupid Red Carpet thing, the usual welcome codes had stopped working, plus the shipping cost was added, so instead of "still quite reasonable" £25 for 2D/3D and £28 for 4K in "old" days, is now £30+ and £35, well shove it up your a$$ Zavvi I hope your stock will be so full with all different steelbooks soon that it implode lol

Im so done with these Marvel rererereleases. Last nail to the coffin was the stupid Red Carpet thing, the usual welcome codes had stopped working, plus the shipping cost was added, so instead of "still quite reasonable" £25 for 2D/3D and £28 for 4K in "old" days, is now £30+ and £35, well shove it up your a$$ Zavvi I hope your stock will be so full with all different steelbooks soon that it implode lol
bravo, bravo
and imagine an even more expensive story for people outside of UK
especially for us Germans idiots
Price + customs (?) + DHL fee (EUR 6.00) = ????? :BS::BS::BS::BS::BS:

Reactions: Hereticz
They never have any proper sales any more either.

I'm still waiting on a big price drop on Kong Skull Island. They just sit on the stock, hoping some fool will cough up!

Then when you do get an 'Amazing Steelbook Sale' email, it's maybe £2-£3 off them (was £32.99, now £29.99 :rolleyes:) or its the same old garbage that everybody has that they've been trying to shift for years!

They should look ar what Best Buy are doing this Sunday. Frozen 4K steelbook ony $5!!!!! Its a stunning steelbook too!

I'm still waiting on a big price drop on Kong Skull Island. They just sit on the stock, hoping some fool will cough up!

Then when you do get an 'Amazing Steelbook Sale' email, it's maybe £2-£3 off them (was £32.99, now £29.99 :rolleyes:) or its the same old garbage that everybody has that they've been trying to shift for years!

They should look ar what Best Buy are doing this Sunday. Frozen 4K steelbook ony $5!!!!! Its a stunning steelbook too!

Yeah Im done with their "sales" as well, as you said, there is never anything interesting, only their most crap steel lol, and If something good for a change, it´s £2-3 off, a joke :vomit:

:hilarious:Funny, I was waiting for their discount on Kong Skull Island too, but they have won over me in this case as I was tired of waiting, so bought it the other day for £18 I think. But it´s really worth it in this case, coz the steel is amazing, really love the finish on this one, as well the art. Gave also the movie a rewatch and still like it, so, happy to have in collection now :coffee:

Nah the worst thing they do is add money on to them. Biggest sale ever but the prices have gone up. I don’t understand them. Do they think we never see this? Lol

It was cheaper last week when you had no sale!!

But yeah fully agree, their prices need to be much lower now. Surely they can see this. Surely it affects them more now in the past year or 2. Most marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and Disney live action WWA steels are still in stock. Some of the marvel 4K wave and so on. These used to sell out on day one maybe day 2.

Lower your prices Zavvi. New releases at £30 (£33 for Disney) ain’t working. Same for HMV, WB store and amazon

Nah the worst thing they do is add money on to them. Biggest sale ever but the prices have gone up. I don’t understand them. Do they think we never see this? Lol

It was cheaper last week when you had no sale!!

But yeah fully agree, their prices need to be much lower now. Surely they can see this. Surely it affects them more now in the past year or 2. Most marvel, Pixar, Star Wars and Disney live action WWA steels are still in stock. Some of the marvel 4K wave and so on. These used to sell out on day one maybe day 2.

Lower your prices Zavvi. New releases at £30 (£33 for Disney) ain’t working. Same for HMV, WB store and amazon

Yeah, to be fair it´s not only a Zavvi, Amazon (especially the UK and Germany) is getting ridiculous as well, 40 euro for new 4K steel lol, even premium editions from Korea cost less sometimes :facepalm: