Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: July 6 13, 2020
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on April 19 at 12 PM Red carpet, around 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £28.99 (3D+2D)

l7bp6fayact41.jpg

12540152-1314761341379690.jpg
12540152-3784761341455488.jpg

Last edited:
What does ACFREE mean? If it's supposed to be free shipping, why is it not for international orders.....?
Its free UK shipping value = £1.99
Those based outside UK get £1.99 taken off shipping cost
It reduces overall price when you use it so you save money using the code

Early access to pre orders and discount codes on in stock items and other benefits

List of benefits is on the red carpet page what you get for the subscription.

It was a rhetorical question. Early access seems like a moot point when steels are still available for non RC members, paying a subscription for discount codes seems counterintuitive, especially when Zavvi email discounts to non-members anyway - I got one last week. Free shipping is no longer applicable with ACFREE so what exactly are RC members paying for?

And on top of all that there’s Zavvi’s questionable “sales” tactics, I call shenanigans. Zavvi taking Ninja’s for a ride. But that’s hardly news.

Reactions: Flloydo
It was a rhetorical question. Early access seems like a moot point when steels are still available for non RC members, paying a subscription for discount codes seems counterintuitive, especially when Zavvi email discounts to non-members anyway - I got one last week. Free shipping is no longer applicable with ACFREE so what exactly are RC members paying for?

And on top of all that there’s Zavvi’s questionable “sales” tactics, I call shenanigans. Zavvi taking Ninja’s for a ride. But that’s hardly news.
There are releases previously sold out that sometimes come back in stock that red carpert members can only access

They also get exclusive offers only available to red carpet subscribers

Zavvi yes email sometimes discount codes but these can only be used for a short time period and they sending these less than previously.

Red Carpet subscribers have discount codes that work on all in stock products no time period applied

Those that order a range of different products regularly from Zavvi the £9.99 yearly cost they make that back very quickly and end up saving money.

Zavvi sell lot more products than just steelbooks