Avengers: Endgame (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 09-19-19

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
tempted....but its just going to be a standard slipcase isnt it(like the kind we often get on amerays?)

depending on price I might bite but we'll see

Dazzler_31117

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
In for this :thumbs:

Need to get this Endgame set up to par with IW

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
tempted....but its just going to be a standard slipcase isnt it(like the kind we often get on amerays?)

depending on price I might bite but we'll see
I believe it's like a Full Slip. Closed on 3 sides. Not like an amaray slipcover.

Dazzler_31117

I'm Mary Poppins y'all
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
UK
Is the Infinity War steelbook glossy and embossed in the video? I know the North American steelbook was glossy and flat and I thought the European steelbook was embossed but not glossy.
Looks glossy and is certainly embossed but sometimes hard to tell about the gloss with the lighting.

CleverLoginName

Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Is the Infinity War steelbook glossy and embossed in the video? I know the North American steelbook was glossy and flat and I thought the European steelbook was embossed but not glossy.
Looks glossy and is certainly embossed but sometimes hard to tell about the gloss with the lighting.
Thanos = Zero Finish
Rest of the steel = glossy

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Jul 13, 2014
Rugby, Uk
Lol I am but the front states no 3D?

Under oath of having my toe nails removed by pliers I have never opened, unsealed, blow on, or even hug through being excited lol they go straight into full protectors and sealed to the hilt then placed on the holy cabinet of premium releases :rofl:

So yes I like my toes just how they are :D

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83