Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I'm going to be in the minority here but if the artwork isn't going to change, I'd be happy with the back artwork, the main poster, being used as the front of a double lenticular.
I'd rather a repeated poster than a poor one.

Reactions: hummels23
I think it's going to be that same ol' thing where we all don't like certain bits or would prefer some adjustments here and there, but we will all still buy it and once it arrives it will all look stunning.

I remember similar things being said about the Ragnarok steelbook yet it's one of the best I've ever seen, as a steelbook and an entire set.

Upon inspecting it more the interior art is so random

Gamora from the Guardians being by herself...
The Hulk when you hardly saw him...
Thor being in his armour with an eye patch when he had his new eye before then

Really needs to be changed.

To quote Kevin on the other site;
due to strict regulation, please don't set the expectation too high for the inner artwork.
It is difficult already to achieve the WEA concept at this stage.

I too would welcome an alternative but it sounds like Blufans hands were tied in that department. Enjoy it for what it is is my advice :)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Kevin has confirmed artwork is final and will not be changed, currently only 3 editions planned

4000 copies as well
Good to hear

Hopefully the one click is double lenti, single lenti and full slip

Hopefully not a f*cking 1/4 slip
According to Kevin NO artwork changes will be made. It will be produced as shown ;)
I honestly think the config Blufans has gone with is perfect :drool:
Glad t hear the front artwork will not change - the rear is way to busy to be the front and focal point of the steel, but for those that want it, its on the back, so just turn it around (I often prefer the rear art work on the last few double lenti's so have those on show rather than the blufans front - also means the slip is the right way round for me. lol)

currently saving my pennies for this - got to be a once click

To quote Kevin on the other site;

I too would welcome an alternative but it sounds like Blufans hands were tied in that department. Enjoy it for what it is is my advice :)

Kind of a shame that they usually change artwork with fan feedback yet the big one, the one people want to be perfect their hands are tied *sigh*

The inside art is the weakest element just like the the wwa version but does it really matter? It’s the last thing I’m bothered about on a premium release and it’s a bonus if it’s cool inside art that adds to the film like the Jumanji rules for example.

Although I do agree that some of the character choices are odd now they have gone that route with the inside art. But it don’t matter

Reactions: JAE UK SIN
I think I'm going to be in the minority here but if the artwork isn't going to change, I'd be happy with the back artwork, the main poster, being used as the front of a double lenticular.
I'd rather a repeated poster than a poor one.

I think I could deal with the design of the steel if they used the back of the steel as the front of a double lenticular

I just want that main poster used as the front of SOMETHING in this release

• Thanks
Reactions: javistark
Just flip the steel.

I did with the WWA of Inside Out and Civil War as I preferred the rear artwork.

Just be happy the most wanted poster art is on the cover instead of relegated to the inside or nowhere at all.
Yes, in that you are right, at least I have the poster I wanted, that the other is not bad either.
I'll have to flip it like you say and it's already there, although it would be great if that poster had the title;)

you might need to put some spoiler tag there my friend...