Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too. I exercise patience lol
Actually, I like the cinema, just not so much if I'm not the only one in the room.

Reactions: Zagreus
That is both funny and ridiculous. I'm sure I'm not the only self-respecting fan that chose not to go to the cinema to watch this.
I find it just as funny and ridiculous that anyone who is a serious collector hasn’t seen something that they are looking to spend a considerable amount of cash on.

Just to be clear though I am not advocating spoilers, I would never do it but if there are people out there who are prepared to pay that sort of money for something that they have not seen, I really wouldn’t be shocked to see spoilers on a site like this.

I find it just as funny and ridiculous that anyone who is a serious collector hasn’t seen something that they are looking to spend a considerable amount of cash on.
Oh, you were serious? lol I'm sorry, I thought you were actually kidding.
That's fine with me, just don't assume all collectors, serious or not, are following your footsteps. Who is to say what a serious collector is anyway?

Just to be clear though I am not advocating spoilers, I would never do it but if there are people out there who are prepared to pay that sort of money for something that they have not seen, I really wouldn’t be shocked to see spoilers on a site like this.
What does that even mean? You would not advocate spoilers but wouldn't be shocked to see spoilers? Ok...

I've also not seen it yet. I love Marvel movies and I blind buy a lot of stuff. I trust review scores on sites like imdb or metacritic, there are only a few genres like dramas, where I'm hesitant in buying blindly. My track record in 'not getting disappointed' is pretty good so far. Examples: I've watched Paterson the other day and it isn't my kind of movie, so I won't buy the Plain Archive Steelbook. I've bought Wind River from KimchiDVD before I've seen the movie and I loved it. I'd say I'm pretty good in guessing which movies I like and which I don't. If there's ever a case, in which I don't like the movie I've bought, I think I won't have any problems in selling them and get my money back, at least that would be the case with blufans.

@BDDB
on this occasion i have seen this at the cinema but there are alot that i don't, the £15 for the imax ticket then gets put into the steelbook and that is if i go on my own, if the wife visits with me its £30. you can see the basics of money getting put back into the steel. plus add in 40 min drive each way, drinks,food etc alot of money gets put back into getting the blufans. it becomes a no brainer really.

so i would not just assume many have money to put about, we all have mortages and bills that still need paying and this is one way i can do both with usually the best version and own it.
some films i see, some i take a blind buy.
it all works out in the end.

basil :thumbs:

you might need to put some spoiler tag there my friend...

Well it's been done now but why do you think I'd have thought of it at the time?

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't dare look on a thread of the home release...I'd be bringing it on myself. It's common sense.

Any self respecting fan should have seen it by now, those that haven’t don’t deserve an edition of this quality.

I mean I get people waiting for the home release but to not go and see it, be someone to wait for the home release but want an edition like this? Meh I don't get it.

The reason you'd want an edition like this is because you've seen it and want to own something epic. I mean I'm poor as **** after quitting my job but it's Infinity War I still had money to see it AND some put away to buy something like this as I knew it was coming.

Last edited:
Well it's been done now but why do you think I'd have thought of it at the time?

If I hadn't seen it I wouldn't dare look on a thread of the home release...I'd be bringing it on myself. It's common sense.
I might be wrong but, isn't that what the section of the forum titled "Movies, Trailers, Cinema" is for? I thought this one was for talking about steelbooks. For the record though, I don't mind it at all that you guys talk about the actual films here, as long as you don't spoil it for the rest of us with big spoilers. It would almost be unnatural that nothing about the actual films is mentioned in this section, just keep in mind that not everyone rushes to the cinema to watch this as soon as the doors open for the premier.
I mean I get people waiting for the home release but to not go and see it, be someone to wait for the home release but want an edition like this? Meh I don't get it.
That's the beauty of it, you don't have to get anything. Just do your thing. I'm overjoyed you get a kick out of going to the cinema and have a blast watching it there. Cinemas are not foreign to me but it's my choice to go or not or to do so as often as I feel like it. That has nothing to do with what edition I choose to buy for home viewing.
The reason you'd want an edition like this is because you've seen it and want to own something epic.
That's probably your reason, sure, I can understand that. Surely you must know there are other criteria to buy an edition such as this. How about the one @Basil gave? He saves up by not going to the cinema and he can buy a premium instead of a non-premium. Surely that's a good reason! How about just wanting the "best" edition possible? As @Patr0n said, it's not rocket science to mostly get it right even when buying blind.
I mean I'm poor as **** after quitting my job but it's Infinity War I still had money to see it AND some put away to buy something like this as I knew it was coming.
I don't think it has much to do with that at all. It could, but not necessarily.

Summing up, just use spoiler tags for crying out loud :LOL::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
I might be wrong but, isn't that what the section of the forum titled "Movies, Trailers, Cinema" is for? I thought this one was for talking about steelbooks. For the record though, I don't mind it at all that you guys talk about the actual films here, as long as you don't spoil it for the rest of us with big spoilers. It would almost be unnatural that nothing about the actual films is mentioned in this section, just keep in mind that not everyone rushes to the cinema to watch this as soon as the doors open for the premier.
That's the beauty of it, you don't have to get anything. Just do your thing. I'm overjoyed you get a kick out of going to the cinema and have a blast watching it there. Cinemas are not foreign to me but it's my choice to go or not or to do so as often as I feel like it. That has nothing to do with what edition I choose to buy for home viewing.
That's probably your reason, sure, I can understand that. Surely you must know there are other criteria to buy an edition such as this. How about the one @Basil gave? He saves up by not going to the cinema and he can buy a premium instead of a non-premium. Surely that's a good reason! How about just wanting the "best" edition possible? As @Patr0n said, it's not rocket science to mostly get it right even when buying blind.
I don't think it has much to do with that at all. It could, but not necessarily.

Summing up, just use spoiler tags for crying out loud :LOL::LOL:

"I thought this one was for talking about steelbooks"

Goes on an essay not about steelbooks

I can't wait for @cooey to tell us all that it's coming soon and that there will be a group buy and that no he doesn't know when yet.

I'm on tenterhooks here.

Maybe really too busy but i think in hand it will look great. For the slips i hope they use the Black Order for a back artwork and an epic Thanos for the front. Was there an official artwork with the Black Order?

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord