Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, but I mean aside from HDN?
That's about the same amount that transferred over at BD forum. Of the full print run I'd guess each GB got maybe 300/400(?) each (this is a complete guess). I only know of about 5 different sites that do GBs for blufans and it's my understanding that the only way to get blufans is through GBs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a “guess-timate” for shipping?

the official word was mid December for the 1/4 slip and storage box and late December for the One Click and all other single editions however if someone is claiming the 1/4 slip has been shipped I guess that one come early :)

Reactions: Punker76
Didn't actually know you could get the 1/4 slip without getting the complete set (or at least without the storage box)

Obviously not as it’s not just that place that has had theirs shipped ;)

ok you obviously mis read what i said 'them alone' refered to 1/4s only, which was what happened and where i was coming from.
but guess i wasnt clear enough. suppose i should just say they had there tracking issued, then maybe just maybe it may be believed instead of the assumption i make it up as i go along.

anyway ill leave it there

basil :thumbs:

ok you obviously mis read what i said 'them alone' refered to 1/4s only, which was what happened and where i was coming from.
but guess i wasnt clear enough. suppose i should just say they had there tracking issued, then maybe just maybe it may be believed instead of the assumption i make it up as i go along.

anyway ill leave it there

basil :thumbs:

The way you posted suggested that you had said that the other forum was the only ones who had theirs shipped as opposed to only having 1/4 slips shipped out across the board

No need to make an issue out of it and nobody assumes you make it up. Most of us see how many times you ask questions over at BD.com and here ;)