Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me guess.......you're part of the VIP club and can hand pick your order before it goes live!?

Why would anyone wish something they really want, be so hard to obtain? And run the risk of having to pay treble the price later on? I just don't get that.
I'm not aware of Nova having a VIP program... I haven't purchased Insidious yet, I'd love it if it was limited to 1000 instead of 2500. Why not? How about 500? Bring it on! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
The disappointment of missing out far exceeds the rush of getting it. And what I hate even more is having to pay above retail in the secondary market. Paying excessive amount to own something "rare" sours the whole joy of owning it.
So pre-orders are your own limitation, but they don't have to be everyone else's. That's the point.

To put it simple: i love collecting steelbooks because i like these beautiful editions of great movies. I don‘t collect steelbooks because they are hard to obtain. Don‘t need this kind of stress. If i want the thrill/stress i drive on an german motorway. There is enough adrenaline.
Beautiful and limited editions aren't mutually exclusive.
Oh come on, driving on the autobahn is anything but stressful!! :cigar:

To put it simple: i love collecting steelbooks because i like these beautiful editions of great movies. I don‘t collect steelbooks because they are hard to obtain. Don‘t need this kind of stress. If i want the thrill/stress i drive on an german motorway. There is enough adrenaline.
Beautiful and limited editions aren't mutually exclusive.
Oh come on, driving on the autobahn is anything but stressful!! :cigar:

Haha exactly, german autobahn are pleasure to drive on, go try to drive from Czech rep. to east lol that´s adrenaline :hilarious:

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Radagast
i love all the bull about the adrenaline, for that there are planes to jump out of or ferraris to go drive.
sooner have something that i collect done and if everyone else gets one great.

the people that want print runs reduced are thinking resell down the line and consider steels an investment and thats the truth the don't want them devaluing done the line.

point in proof those collectors that keep them sealed says it all really, not opening to enjoy all of the package.
they may as well just collect £50 pound notes instead.

basil :thumbs:

i love all the bull about the adrenaline, for that there are planes to jump out of or ferraris to go drive.
sooner have something that i collect done and if everyone else gets one great.

the people that want print runs reduced are thinking resell down the line and consider steels an investment and thats the truth the don't want them devaluing done the line.

point in proof those collectors that keep them sealed says it all really, not opening to enjoy all of the package.
they may as well just collect £50 pound notes instead.

basil :thumbs:
It's funny you should mention the correlation between wanting "low" print runs, investment and keeping them sealed. I open mine so I don't fit the profile :giggle:

It's funny you should mention the correlation between wanting "low" print runs, investment and keeping them sealed. I open mine so I don't fit the profile :giggle:
Because it's the majority of people who keep them sealed that want the low print runs. It just sits on display for them serving no other purpose.

I usually buy just ONE edition of each film. To open and watch and enjoy everything. They just happen to be premium editions if they become available. So I like to be able to obtain it easily enough.

Granted, I don't know what I'd have done without this site.

Because it's the majority of people who keep them sealed that want the low print runs. It just sits on display for them serving no other purpose.

I usually buy just ONE edition of each film. To open and watch and enjoy everything. They just happen to be premium editions if they become available. So I like to be able to obtain it easily enough.

Ditto :thumbs:

Ive only just got onto the premium game. I think i own about 8 or so Blufans and everyone of them is unsealed. I like to see my baby’s in all their glory. I can understand why some people keep them sealed though.

I don't think there's anything wrong per se with either of those approaches :thumbs:

Maybe it's a stupid question but I was wondering...since here in the GB only less than 50 copies in total were available, what happened to the rest of the 3950 copies? How many are usually reserved for the Blufans VIPs and where was the rest sold?

Maybe it's a stupid question but I was wondering...since here in the GB only less than 50 copies in total were available, what happened to the rest of the 3950 copies? How many are usually reserved for the Blufans VIPs and where was the rest sold?

90% of folks transferred their Black Panther orders over, which took up a hell of a lot of our allocation.

I don't think there's anything wrong per se with either of those approaches :thumbs:
Everyone is entitled to do what they want. No question, it's their choice.

I just never understood buying something and not opening it and enjoying it.

Its like buying a brand new super cool car and then just leaving it outside the house! Never driving it or enjoying it but just looking at it!

(And people coming up to you saying 'oh your car is lovely, you're so lucky'!!!) :p