Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's face it. This is probably the least liked steelbook in a Blufans One Click in a long time. For whatever reason a lot of people seem to be tired of what they consider "busy" art. The dark steelbook or lack of bright colour is a turn off for a lot as well I think.
Better luck with the next one.

Let's face it. This is probably the least liked steelbook in a Blufans One Click in a long time. For whatever reason a lot of people seem to be tired of what they consider "busy" art. The dark steelbook or lack of bright colour is a turn off for a lot as well I think.
Better luck with the next one.
Am usually a fan of the less busy artworks, but choosing the heads for the front I actually really like. It, keeps it kinda busy but also feels less busy than most BF MCU fronts as it’s just the heads and the logo. It’s certainly the preferred option for me personally, when compared to the rear; THATS busy,

Steel looks fine to me. It’s just that no one has posted proper pictures yet

Only thing that will let me down is if the full slip has no special treatment/ spot gloss on the front and back and on the back of the single lenti

The worst that can happen is that they won't arrive until 27th. With all the hustle and bustle of Christmas I won't be able to properly enjoy having these in hand yet anyway so if it comes today then great, if it doesn't then no big deal.

From the UK and yes still patiently waiting :thumbs:
No update on mine since it was at the pudding airport last Friday :(
Arriving at processing center yesterday...so it will arrive after christmas ;)
Yup still waiting however due to the time of year I didn’t expect it to arrive before Christmas
thanks for all the reassuring replies guys.
Am still a bit paranoid but much less so - thank you :)