Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn´t mind the darkest color tune, which even fits the movie nicely. But what is disappointing is the finish itself, it is the same "weak gloss" more like "shiny matte" same like GOTG 2 has for example :grumpy:. Why it´s not a super gloss same like Thor Ragnarok or Beauty and the beast or the Last Jedi?? But still very nice steelbook though.

Somehow I don’t think this will be steelbook of the year. Looking at all the pictures, it’s very dark.
It’s like they completely forgot about the gloss.

But then again, the poster art is not that much brighter...

t8yAfqHvtIQJVq8w98UCY0r58Ic.jpg

Reactions: gaeljet
Somehow I don’t think this will be steelbook of the year. Looking at all the pictures, it’s very dark.
It’s like they completely forgot about the gloss.

But then again, the poster art is not that much brighter...

t8yAfqHvtIQJVq8w98UCY0r58Ic.jpg

Exactly, it´s the same as poster, so we really shouldn´t be complaining about the color tone. But that amount of gloss is a big let down at least for me :dunno::squint:, I really don´t understand why it isn´t same glossy as Thor, SW, B&B or Coco. But come to think of it now, maybe it has something to do with print run. All those I have mentioned have lower print run under 4K, and this Aengers and GOTG vol 2 which was same "glossy" steelbook as this one were both 4K print run hmmm, so maybe they just cut corners here in favor of print run. I would rather vote for a former option - lower print run and nice super glossy steelbook.

I still don't know what the shoe box is supposed to be for because you can't fit all the steelbooks inside it anyway. If only they would do away with it and instead give us a nice little box to house the quarter slip in instead, or better yet just create the OC box so you can fit all 4 inside it. It just feels really bizarre to still be getting this shoe box with the whole package. Is there really nothing better they can come up with to compliment the set? At the end of the day it just remains an empty box (unless you store other things inside it) with a basic design on it and if they are to be giving away an 'exclusive extra' with just the set then have it serve a real purpose.

I still don't know what the shoe box is supposed to be for because you can't fit all the steelbooks inside it anyway. If only they would do away with it and instead give us a nice little box to house the quarter slip in instead, or better yet just create the OC box so you can fit all 4 inside it. It just feels really bizarre to still be getting this shoe box with the whole package. Is there really nothing better they can come up with to compliment the set? At the end of the day it just remains an empty box (unless you store other things inside it) with a basic design on it and if they are to be giving away an 'exclusive extra' with just the set then have it serve a real purpose.

I think from now on I'll just put j-cards in the boxes so they serve a purpose ;)

I think from now on I'll just put j-cards in the boxes so they serve a purpose ;)
I was gonna make a joke but you make a good point. I don't get rid of j cards because reasons and I don't always want them covering the steelbook so I'll use this box for those, maybe slips, and other steelbook sized extras I have loose or squeezed on my shelf.

This is my first BF box (it arrived today!:LOL:) and from pictures of every other BF shoebox I thought it was bigger and supposed to hold all the steelbooks for that particular release. This one is SO SMOL. I put the 1/4 slip in it for now but it'll only fit 2 (w/slipcases), maybe 3 steelbooks tops and this release has 4. So now I'm confused on what the point of it is? Like, what's the reasoning behind the dimensions?

I'll also add that while I wasn't expecting any particular finish and don't really have a preference, this steelbook would've looked way better glossy. It's metallic matte and the colors are noticeably more limited than the original poster which could've been enhanced with a glossy finish.

It feels to me like those shoe boxes have had their time already and it's now time to move on. Much like O-rings, who likes those anymore.. ;):whistle: It's redundant to me anyhow and I don't have a purposeful use for it, apart from a small "storage box" which I don't need either. Can't even fit my Air Max's in there :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry