Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would not call this steelbook art ''busy'' because nothing is actually moving. But the artworks are two too crowded collages. Even Iron Man (Tony Stark) with his outstretched arms seems to be saying, "Everyone, spread out. Give me some space, man."
It’s busy by way of there being too much going on, too much too look at etc.
But busy/crowded...we are all referring to the same ‘condensed’ style :)

it's true, but at least back side could be more simple. for example, just Thanos could be in the back side.

so many faces in both side... it is tiring.
Oooo Thanks or Gauntlet shot of the rear would have been perfect.
The rest of the steelbook is perfect but the rear is the only negative bit (and even then it’s only so so meh)
The front has grown on me so much(and so quickly) that even though I still want A logo matching steels of all Avengers movies(eventually) this is still in running for one of my fave ever steelbooks.
The small A logo, offset against the crowd of characters for one of is not the most crowded character movies ever....feels like front artwork perfection for me.

yeah im kind of getting stick of the character stacking covers. they seem the go-to style for MCU and star wars now
Doctor Strange from last year didn’t have character stacking.

Not an easy picture to judge from, and it’s also sealed, but from what you can make out it has the potential to be a great lenti. Hope for the best! :)

Judging by the over exposed state of the back of the double lenticular - they're both being subjected to some very bright lights. I'm sure the colours will look better in hand but the sharpness definitely looks spot on