Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damaged box and loose disc like everyone else. The disc was behind another disc so wasn’t flying all over the place. This steel is definitely much nicer in hand. Love it
View attachment 407641

Good picture. Steelbook looks awesome. Not sure why people are complaining about it been too busy. The movie is jam packed full of super heros and villains so why wouldn't it be?

Guys, this IS better in hand than any photo (even the good ones). It is way better than the WWA and I agree with @lights in that the 'busy' isn't actually too busy. The cast should be on there as they are all important. The centre logo is great and the fact that this is a different colour, style and 'cast heavy' is perfect in contrast to the WWA where it is simply Thanos alone.

Mark my words, it's great.

No loose disc here, not that it mattered because I open all my 1/4 slips anyway. Not sure if the 'trick' would work either given there's two discs to deal with

My feelings on the steelbook are that it's only ok, at the wrong angle it's as bad as some of the pictures have suggested, at the right angle though it's 'nice'

I’m gona have to try and buy a separate 1/4 slip like I did with guardians vol 2 (surprised someone was selling that on its own tbh)

You mean just the 1/4 slip itself and no Steelbook right? Yeah that is a bit weird lol but bonus if you got it cheap :thanks:

Yeah just the 1/4 slip.

When I got guardians I just got the standard one click with no 1/4 slip. But then I see pics and loved the tape stack back and the spot gloss. Managed to find someone selling it for like £8 so was a bonus. I just keep it in the one click box

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
The Melmac Blu Ray Godz were very kind to me as mine came in a day after Christmas Minty Fresh!
Thanks very much for this Group Buy Cooey!!! :thanks:

I cant explain how happy this 1/4 slip & storage box make me. They are stunning with rich colors and I like the contrast into deep space! Truly Amazing! The storage box is epic! The logo on the front and gems on the back are a special raised texture which makes it really pop in person! The colors are deep and vibrant with great contrast into the galaxy. Some Pics made it look bigger then I thought it would be and in person I actually love the compact size. Its perfect as well as the steelbook is simply breathtaking.

Pictures cant do these things justice and even with the shrinkwrap on the steelbook is vividly astonishing and crisp in person!

Sorry to the ones that wanted a rant from me and you still have your chance since I still am waiting now for the One click to ship. (Fingers Crossed)

My Disc is completely secure not sliding around and everything arrived Mint as well as the shipper box was in good shape with minimal damage to it. The package could have been secured better with the storage box had potential to get damaged, but luckily it didn't. It still needs to be protected much better though and in the future they should pack better when shipping. The 1/4 slip packaging is so amazing I might keep it sealed.
:D:hilarious::woot:

vr82hl.jpg

rhldmx.jpg

2cna73o.jpg

30uqt6p.jpg

2076h3l.jpg

ea368n.jpg

2cxero7.jpg

6fyzwk.jpg

2rgdocz.jpg

iqkksz.jpg

23mqzci.jpg

1zv99wj.jpg

180n45.jpg

x5xykp.jpg

2w5kh06.jpg

2dr78dt.jpg

10pbswz.jpg

Last edited:
When a release starts arriving at people's houses and we get the same half dozen pictures of the same release from x amount of members...

We can let @Alf_1 off with his pics. He deserves to post as many pics as he likes because of what he went through on GB night :rofl:

That night will be talked about for years. My grandkids, grandkids will talk about it :rofl:

Last edited:
We can let @Alf_1 off with his pics. He deserves to post as many pics as he likes because of what he went through on GB night :rofl:

That night will be talked about for years. My grandkids, grandkids will talk about it :rofl:

Hahah, funny.. yeah thanks for having my furry back..

That Group Buy night was definitely a night I will always Remember and everyone here was hilarious. The adrenaline flowing through me was crazy and I was a Melmacian F5 pumping machine. I even passed up a juicy cat burger, oops I mean Cajun Burger.. The gifs people post here are hilarious and I love this community.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kizza and DMD4k