Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay!!!
Thanks @cooey
Keep up the amazing work(and have yourself a kit-kat, think you earned it)

OC shipped and tracking received, can’t wait(more hyped for this than BP if am honest and am pretty hyped for that).

*does celebratory dance*

Now to distract myself from all the worst case scenarios and paranoia of shipping issues....eep. Gonna be a long couple months(seeing as BP won’t ship for another month)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
@kingkarl1967 @davetherave

look what happened to me today

2019-01-15 07:19
United Kingdom, Arrival processing Center

and more info on royal mail now
  • 04:51pm
    Item has left our International Processing Centre Heathrow Worldwide Distribution Centre, United Kingdom

you might wanna check your tracking maybe

basil:D

Reactions: yeslek
I usually don't care if some people are making a profit with these premium editions, selling them for ridiculous amounts of money but seeing the DL being sold for $150 leaves a bad taste in my mouth. (n) If it were an amazing edition that everyone is in love with, okay, by the love of god, at least that would be worth the money, but both lentis are just average, real blurry and disappointing. If I didn't have it in hand and didn't know better, I'd believe some people online stating how this is a 'true gem' and 'exceptional' and 'the edition to own' and maybe even spend that much money had I missed out on it just to be shocked by its quality. Sorry guys but that just makes me feel bitter.

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto
I usually don't care if some people are making a profit with these premium editions, selling them for ridiculous amounts of money but seeing the DL being sold for $150 leaves a bad taste in my mouth. (n) If it were an amazing edition that everyone is in love with, okay, by the love of god, at least that would be worth the money, but both lentis are just average, real blurry and disappointing. If I didn't have it in hand and didn't know better, I'd believe some people online stating how this is a 'true gem' and 'exceptional' and 'the edition to own' and maybe even spend that much money had I missed out on it just to be shocked by its quality. Sorry guys but that just makes me feel bitter.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

People always come out and pay crazy money when they missed out on Marvel Blufans releases. Prices will come back down a bit eventually, but it's not shocking whatsoever that this is a massively in demand release, especially the DL which is the "ultimate edition."

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn
As much as I hope the lenticular quality improves in upcoming releases, I can imagine people paying re-sell prices and being very happy with it.
I wouldn't want a hole in my Blufans / Marvel collection -
If you wanna pick one up and are excited to do so, go right ahead. Enjoy it

Blufans is just the Apple of steelbook companies. ^^

That being said, the full slip is pretty neat. So far the best IW edition from Blufans, even though they could have done so much more. ^^ But if the single lenti is as disappointing as the double lenti, the full slip is the only edition I'm gonna keep.

• Thanks
Reactions: el barto
This is always the way.

A dark part of me like to occasionally see how much my steels are worth(not that i’d ever sell the majority of mine - don’t have many OC’s and won’t have a gap in my MCU/Disney sets no matter how many hundreds they may be worth (Kimchi Thor:TDW and Frozen am looking at you...).

It’s sad to see the ‘pre-order’ listings on these steels.
I will likely sell my BP 1/4 slip unless I can find a collect here or elsewhere who wants it, but won’t be asking £150 or listing before I have it in hand. That’s just too far/too much IMO (prefer auctions for having to eBay things, even at recent losses for my Zootopia / Civial war duplicates sold before Xmas. Think I got about 20-25 each on those, but I digress)

It worse when you see pages of listings. If it’s just several, then it’s not too bad as you know collectors, not resellers mostly got what they wanted.

Blufans is just the Apple of steelbook companies. ^^
This too. Blufans the name, the brand, pull a lot of value and attention so you CAN over charge and seemingly people will pay.
Granted their QC is top notch, but some artwork choices, especially pre-this last couple of years, felt lazy and way too busy to pay so much. To this day, I can’t bring myself to buy their Wreck It Ralph lenti as even for £40 it’s a lot to pay for just the slipcase, much preferring the Zavvi steelbook over Blufans. BUT that said, I know the quality and finish would be superior on BF’s hence why they carry a hefty price tag.

Same here, thought I’d at least get an update today seeing as others in the UK on the other forum (and now here also) have received the DL today. Maybe our tracking will update tomorrow @kingkarl1967

We could end up having Black Panther in hand before this lol.
It’ll arrive.
AM confident we will all have our copies of this and BP ready to watch by the time Captain Marvel is out :)

Reactions: huggy2k4
Sorry you appear disappointed.
I was under the impression it was well received(for those who have it in had so far)

Spill the beans then. Who's going to beat this exactly?
FAC have done some good Marvels and Novamedia/Kimchi also, those they are usually always trussed up WWA editions (though I would like Kimchi’s lenti corn Doctor Strange so it’s not to say they are bad, far from it - I have a nice mix of each making up my MCU collection, all proudly placed :) )

Weet and Manta are the only ones who could beat this, especially for WWE steels in my opinion,

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
But then again, if compared with the recent ones of the other 2 films kind of go together only if blufans had a closer up of the characters

Attachments

• 97952ACE-E479-4754-A7CE-2C7C29EC8DDA.jpeg
    97952ACE-E479-4754-A7CE-2C7C29EC8DDA.jpeg
    835 KB · Views: 110
I own the 2 double lenticulars for Civil War (which are phenomenal) but christ the steelbook itself is ugly imo.
Steelbook's alone; Infinity War > Civil War all the way