Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spill the beans then. Who's going to beat this exactly?
Maybe Best Buy if we are talking steelbook only. More often then not the USA can get amazing steels only cause the cost of good finishes etc are cheap when spread across a huge run. the USA can have the largest qty runs compared to any other Country and Countries combined for that matter. ................ BUT ............. you can't count on them beating it, as its never guaranteed they'll do it. But those 2 Avenger steels they did last year are very nice in gloss and embossing etc.

Either way this is still a great edition to own of any of the editions.

Speaking only for myself, IW is contending for my favorite Marvel movie ever and I already knew I liked the chosen artwork for all the blufans editions so there's nothing for me to be disappointed about. If I don't like the artwork (I never order without mockups) or if I didn't connect with the movie enough I wouldn't order. So I'm really looking forward to having my OC in hand so I can display them proudly amongst my collection. :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Alf_1
Are you going to sell at cost?
In fact, I already did so yesterday. Of course I could have asked for $150 apparently so maybe I'm stupid for selling it at cost. :LOL:

And it's really not about the chosen artwork. I have no problem with it, I like it, hence why I preordered these. However, if I get a lenti I don't need some blurry mess, I wanna stare at it in awe, move it left and right and be amazed by its sharpness, colours and depth. Nothing the DL offers sadly.

Last edited:
Received my double lenti yesterday. I like the steelbook. The front lenti is good but the back lenticular quality is crap. Blurry and just meh really. It's a shame cause I prefer that overall image to the one on the front of the lenticular. It's okay, I'll just keep it covered with the numbering card

Got my DL yesterday. Front lenti is blurred as **** when you look at it. You have to move it a bit to the right or left to have a decent lenti. I hate when it comes like that. Looks like another Coco lenti quality :BS::vomit:

It seems like a lottery when you buy lenti these days. For a premium price that is really annoying !! :mad::banghead:

Maybe Best Buy if we are talking steelbook only. More often then not the USA can get amazing steels only cause the cost of good finishes etc are cheap when spread across a huge run. the USA can have the largest qty runs compared to any other Country and Countries combined for that matter. ................ BUT ............. you can't count on them beating it, as its never guaranteed they'll do it. But those 2 Avenger steels they did last year are very nice in gloss and embossing etc.

Either way this is still a great edition to own of any of the editions.

Id be surprised if nova didn’t do a exclusive (obvs with bells and whistles) to sit with the first 2 films

Further to what I said in post earlier, I meant the lenti with the title as the front lenti though holding it what we consider the front is actually the back to them as they seem to do it in reverse. So the lenti with the floating heads is good, the other one is shite

Further to what I said in post earlier, I meant the lenti with the title as the front lenti though holding it what we consider the front is actually the back to them as they seem to do it in reverse. So the lenti with the floating heads is good, the other one is shite
Seeing how to me that front lenti is pretty shite and blurry, that back lenti must be hideous. XD

I need to take a better look at it but the one on the back/one without the title on it is blurred as fook. Steelbook is nice though. Was in two minds as ideally I wanted the steelbook to have the back artwork on the front but I think the one they went with is pretty good.

One clicks for those that ordered complete package have shipped. Waiting on tracking numbers for 'just' one click orders which should be this week or next week

• Thanks
Reactions: cllctr and DMD4k