Avengers: Infinity War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #50) [China]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: 2018 TBC
Group buy: To be hosted by cooey
Price: TBA
Note: Limited to 4000 copies

Group buy update - click the spoiler for info

GB will be live Friday 16th November at around 7:30 - 8:00 PM UK time.

All editions will be available apart from fullslip and quarter slip. Limited quantity of complete package and one click.

Notes - If you have transferred your Black Panther purchase to this, you cannot join the GB. If you do, your purchase will be immedialtely cancelled and refunded. And these are extremely limited at 1 edition per member - if you buy a Complete/One Click/DL/SL, you cannot then purchase any other edition, if you do your order will be immediately cancelled on the additional item and refunded.

Double Lenticular | Single Lenticular | Full Slip | One Click | 1/4 Slip

9a438038gy1fwzd3ld1w9j221l18i4bl.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3mgpj3j221l18m47e.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3pdwblj221k18j7hy.jpg9a438038gy1fwzd3k106pj221m18iwse.jpg9a438038gy1fwtnqjdtm2j221n18mn92.jpg
222BC943-C7E9-4113-8507-8A3E834CFEB9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my DL yesterday and I gotta say, it's definitely not one of Blufans' best. Gamora is really blurry and impossible to get sharp and the same is the case for basically everyone except Cap, Thor and T'Challa, maybe Wanda. Can't say much about the back lenti as I haven't opened the edition yet and I'm probably not going to. Quite disappointed about that but it is how it is. Hopefully the SL will be better.

Seems like they didn´t come up with breath-taking lenticular since Thor Ragnarok DL.....come on Blufans, we know you can do it again!!

Seems like they didn´t come up with breath-taking lenticular since Thor Ragnarok DL.....come on Blufans, we know you can do it again!!
It hasn't been that long. There's only been a couple exclusives since then, and now IW.

It hasn't been that long. There's only been a couple exclusives since then, and now IW.

Well, there was very bad Coco and also pretty hazy SW Last Jedi and now IW seems to be also little bit controversial, but I will judge when I see it on my own eyes.

And before the Thor Ragnarok there was also incredible GOTG 2 lenticulars and Doctor Strange and Beauty and the Beast was also great....so yeah, If you ask me, it´s about time to come up with something eye-poping again :whistle::coffee:

Well, there was very bad Coco and also pretty hazy SW Last Jedi and now IW seems to be also little bit controversial, but I will judge when I see it on my own eyes.

And before the Thor Ragnarok there was also incredible GOTG 2 lenticulars and Doctor Strange and Beauty and the Beast was also great....so yeah, If you ask me, it´s about time to come up with something eye-poping again :whistle::coffee:
Don't we all wish they were all amazing? :wow:

I only have the Guardians 1 + 2 Doubles and I agree, both phenomenal. 2 is very under-rated in my opinion.
I agree @Hereticz that the front of the Thor Ragnarok Double Lenticular is very strong - I just like the poster less than the back - less colourful and inspired compared to the back but technically a very nice lenticular. If anyone is a fan of that artwork, they'll love the lenticular. I'm still a very big fan of it.

I have the Double and Single for infinity war coming - yet to see either so I'll make my mind up when they arrive. I can already acknowledge some of the complaints from photos however. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised.

The only photo of Black Panthers double lenticular, so far, isn't the strongest photo so hopefully that impresses everyone in hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
I have to agree on the lentis on this. The front is what I would call decent. It’s not perfect, there are characters that just doesn’t become clear and others are very clear, but overall it’s quite okay. The back lenti, however, is not good at all. Lacking too much in sharpness, entire picture seems blurry. I just compared side-by-side IW and Ragnarok DL’s, and we’re talking two different worlds here. Disappointing lenti.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hereticz
All this talk about good and bad lentis......... thats why i tend to lean towards FS’s now.

As mentioned earlier, the front lenti on Thor Ragnarok is great. I cant comment on GOTG 2 cos i went with the FS for that one. Thats a beauty too.

Reactions: Flloydo