Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
hey @Flloydo, i've run this through my de-bull****er and it came up with this translation: :thumbs:

Thank you for reaching out further to Zavvi customer services and for such a prompt response.
wow, you wrote back! that almost never happens when we send one of these emails - that's the idea.

We appreciate the feedback and we will endeavour to pass this over on your behalf.
bothered.

Please be assured that we do limit the number of items customers can order to prevent individuals from selling these on, but all our stock is subject to availability, so items may sell out with early release to Red Carpet subscribers.
limited to only 10 per buyer. fair's fair. give us more of your money in advance or you get nothing.

The Red Carpet service is only for UK customers. We have plans to extend its reach, but we are unable to provide a timescale for its introduction for customers outside the UK at this time.
we're waiting to see how gullible the UK is - if they are very gullible, international red carpet is a cert.

We can only suggest that you review your stance on the service, as we would not intentionally want you to miss out.
this is happening whether you like it or not. and like we said, bothered.

Come back through any time and have a great day!
who are you?

Regards, Zavvi Customer Service Management Team
names withheld. it's more impersonal that way.

Given that it appears preorders now have shipping charges, this looks like a pretty big price increase (at least it is in the US). I considered picking this up, but if I have to pay shipping on top of the 4k price, then hard pass.

Reactions: Stygian
I’ve been asking them what items in collectibles are applicable for the 20% (I gave them 2 items I wanted to know about, 2 fucccking items) and they genuinely can’t answer, they either ignore my question or direct me to the home page!! Or say look in the T&Cs Wtf. They are so backward. T & CS don’t list all the specific items lol they just don’t help

One of the answers was ‘unfortunately, you can’t use multiple codes on a single order’
I haven’t even asked that. They are so awful and retarded

I even asked them how long the 'Early Access' window lasted and this was the response:

"We will look into your early access question and get back to you as soon as possible :)"

They don't even know a simple answer to a "service" they're now providing. Shows how well thought out this is
I know with Tremors it was about 2 hours (although a friend who has signed up only got his RC email 30 minutes before it went live for everyone) but I wanted an official answer. By the sounds of things it's just as and when they feel like it

I wonder if this or other steelbooks will go live on zavvis 10th year anniversary ?, they are talking up product launches for it, so something to keep an out out for.... T - 2 days

Where have they mentioned product launches? Not seen that anywhere

In an zavvi email, here's the link - Zavvi UK

Obviously doesn't mention what is launching, but you never know....

Oh sorry I see that in the email yesterday (in the small rectangle box at the bottom) but hadn’t clicked on it. I see them post it on twitter a few days ago but no mention of product launches but yeah I can see that info now

Erm doesn't that say the 23rd? So this Friday? :confused:

Wonder what those other ones are? Ironman 4K restocks? Mystery DC, Marvel and Disney? Another Endgame or restocks?

EDIT: Confirmed yes they are restocks for the 3 Ironman 4K releases and the WWA Endgame release

Last edited:
Don't know if this message is what people are talking about but looks like the chance of this going live on Monday 26th August 2019 at 12 noon is strong:-

View attachment 443476

*View attachment 443474*

View attachment 443475
Very interesting, where did this come from ?, anyway, Infinity War according to this goes live on FRIDAY 23rd at 12noon UK time, wondering about that Iron Man 1-3, seems strange

The mystery Marvel on Monday could be one of the other 4K titles, GOTG Vol1, Doctor Strange etc...maybe that Thor re-stock we're waiting for

Erm doesn't that say the 23rd? So this Friday? :confused:

Wonder what those other ones are? Ironman 4K restocks? Mystery DC, Marvel and Disney? Another Endgame or restocks?
Very interesting, where did this come from ?, anyway, Infinity War according to this goes live on FRIDAY 23rd at 12noon UK time, wondering about that Iron Man 1-3, seems strange

The mystery Marvel on Monday could be one of the other 4K titles, GOTG Vol1, Doctor Strange etc...maybe that Thor re-stock we're waiting for

Was also wondering if iron man 1 & 3 means re stocks

And I also think the other mystery will be either the Ant man, guardians 1 or strange. Time will tell

Also a DC and a Disney mystery.

Does that 1500 next to 3D and 4K for infinity war mean print run or maybe the times for non RC?

And why is this info not in English? Why do they complicate things? They are a U.K. retailer ffs

Does that 1500 next to 3D and 4K for infinity war mean print run or maybe the times for non RC?

And why is this info not in English? Why do they complicate things? They are a U.K. retailer ffs
It's 1500 copies per format it says next to the date 13h meaning 13:00 which since this is obviously French translates too 12pm GMT now big question is this live at 12pm for everyone or just red carpet? Do they get early access?

It's 1500 copies per format it says next to the date 13h meaning 13:00 which since this is obviously French translates too 12pm GMT now big question is this live at 12pm for everyone or just red carpet? Do they get early access?

My initial thought was print run but it’s very rare for zavvi to disclose that so I was a bit confused.

I knew what the 13h meant by the way lol which is why I asked is the 15 (3pm) the time for non Red carpet users but as the 1500 is missing the : it must be print run

So when do you thnk it goes live 12pm red carpet but non red carpet or both or non red carpet at 1pm? I thought these red carpet members got access hrs before? I personally hope they restrict these editions to one per customer, just to stop some flooding bay with extra copies at higher prIces or better still make live for everyone which is the fair way and way it's always been.