Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: October 14, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order live on August 23 at 12 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)

12258499-9484697907240786.jpg
12258500-2024697909040132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does one usually have to resolve a payment issue? I ran into a bind so im using my money for other priorities right now

How long does one usually have to resolve a payment issue? I ran into a bind so im using my money for other priorities right now
I think it's about 2 days, I may be wrong.

Also I've got the 3d version on the way, i'm surprised we didn't get full artwork on this shown on zavvis listing, will be hopefully a pleasant surprise when it turns up.

Reactions: Hac719
i recently had a couple weeks(decided not to get John WIck, it failed and a ninja on here wanted it so 'resolved' the pyament and it shipped earlier this week - so 2 weeks?)

Reactions: djjez83
A definite "Wow" steelbook with embossed artwork hidden under the lenti taking me back to DOCTOR STRANGE and CA: CIVIL WAR and the lenti itself is just as fabulous with what looks like seven layers of depth - the best lenti I've seen so far on a UK steelbook.

Can’t make out from the pics above - is there any embossing/debossing on the back of this beauty? I.e. on the pic of Thanos? Anybody know?