Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 04) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: November 29, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click (Pre-order November 19 at 2 PM Korea time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1) - $51.99 (Lenticular B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Group buy: @Aniv will be doing US shipping and @blackberry will be shipping to ROW. Full Slip A1 - Lenticular B1 - Lenticular B2 - One Click
Note:
Total Print Run 4000 copies
Full Slip (Type A1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,100 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B1) (3disc: 4K UHD + 3D + 2D) - 1,300 copies Numbered Card. Full Slip (Type A2) (2disc: 3D + 2D) - 650 copies Numbered Card. Lenticular (Full Slip) (Type B2) (2disc: 4K UHD + 2D) - 950 copies Numbered Card. ONE CLICK BOX Edition (1~500 Same Numbered 4 Editions + Magnet Lenicular).
These items will be sold at the same time into overseas and domestic (Korea).

For anyone receiving scratched steelbooks, as indicated in WeET FB update (shared here), you need to send pictures of the scratched steelbook to their email address [email protected]

75580124_3030358336999023_8984853639411531776_o.jpg74205635_3030358930332297_7435015416499404800_o.jpg74886475_3030358593665664_4672338627458498560_o.jpg72639933_3030359216998935_7092692654558806016_o.jpg73014926_3030359580332232_2204871931562295296_o.jpg
74651363_3030357526999104_3306810035471908864_o.jpg

hope it arrives for you soon. I think minus the SteelBook issue itself, I hope they don’t make a habit of 4 editions, as it’s one full slip too many I think.

My fave is the lenti with all the characters displayed. Nova Media lenti vibes!
Yea 3 are fine. I think my fave from pics is still the Thanos lenti. Quite like the image of Thanos alone in front of the logo.

Reactions: Raz316
18.jpg

19.jpg 20.jpg

nicht_verwendet_1.jpg

Sealed collectors may rejoice: Apparently WeET have listened to the community and put a transparent sticker with the disc specs on the shrinkwrap instead of a banderole under it, as seen in the Black Panther release.

vgl.jpg

I still think the WeET FS A1 is a nice match for the Nova's GotG Vol. 1 Nova Choice FS.

I know what you're all waiting for: What about scratches on your steelbook? See for yourselves:

schäden.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg
There definitely are some scratches on the back. There're also a few on the front. The latter I didn't notice in reality at all, only in the pictures. The scratches on the back are very faint and only visible at odd angles plus I have to move in very very very close to actually take note of them. I'd say I got quite lucky with my copy. I find those odd matte spots on the lower right corner on the backside of the steel more worrisome, to be honest. At the moment I think I won't bother with a replacement. Partly because the scratches are so hard to see, partly because I got my copy through wdpung and it seems it's more difficult to get a replacement when the copy's not been bought at WeET directly. But I'll sleep on it before I make my final decision.

Final thoughts:
I really like the whole package. The slip is extremely well done. The steelbook could have been better with a little less saturated colors and the increased opacity in certain areas. Nevertheless I think it's the ultimate Infinity War release (so far).

Last edited:
Few quick pics of my beauty :thanks: Kinda difficult to capture the full extent on camera, but you get the gist... It's a mess :wtf: Don't go stealing my pics now, email already fired off to WeET :p

My lenti was absolutely mint. First I've ever had from anyone that was flawless. Strange

View attachment 458174

View attachment 458177

Sealed collectors may rejoice: Apparently WeET have listened to the community and put a transparent sticker with the disc specs on the shrinkwrap instead of a banderole under it, as seen in the Black Panther release.

View attachment 458179

I still think the WeET FS A1 is a nice match for the Nova's GotG Vol. 1 Nova Choice FS.

I know what you're all waiting for: What about scratches on your steelbook? See for yourselves:

View attachment 458178
There definitely are some scratches on the back. There're also a few on the front. The latter I didn't notice in reality at all, only in the pictures. The scratches on the back are very faint and only visible at odd angles plus I have to move in very very very close to actually take note of them. I'd say I got quite lucky with my copy. I find those odd matte spots on the lower right corner on the backside of the steel more worrisome, to be honest. At the moment I think I won't bother with a replacement. Partly because the scratches are so hard to see, partly because I got my copy through wdpung and it seems it's more difficult to get a replacement when the copy's not been bought at WeET directly. But I'll sleep on it before I make my final decision.

Final thoughts:
I really like the whole package. The slip is extremely well done. The steelbook could have been better with a little less saturated colors and the increased opacity in certain areas. Nevertheless I think it's the ultimate Infinity War release (so far).
Brilliant, thank you. I'm glad you see it as 'the ultimate IW release so far'.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
I think that this situation is just scandalous ! I was unable to get a copie on day one on Weet webstore (my basket was empty when reaching the payment page) ... so I had to buy from an eBay retailer (higher cost of course) ... and now, since the retailer is unable to get replacement from Weet, I have to choose between a refund or a scratched copie ?!

I think that, even if someone get a copie from an other retailer, Weet should solve this directly with customers !

I think that this situation is just scandalous ! I was unable to get a copie on day one on Weet webstore (my basket was empty when reaching the payment page) ... so I had to buy from an eBay retailer (higher cost of course) ... and now, since the retailer is unable to get replacement from Weet, I have to choose between a refund or a scratched copie ?!

I think that, even if someone get a copie from an other retailer, Weet should solve this directly with customers !
Isn’t that what Weet is doing? That’s what I’ve seen on these boards repeatedly.

Jay's a great and reliable seller. I just don't get why he wouldn't work with the buyer to sort this issue up. Refund's good but another copy's better for a collector...

Jay's a great and reliable seller. I just don't get why he wouldn't work with the buyer to sort this issue up. Refund's good but another copy's better for a collector...

Probably because the eBay seller would be responsible for all shipping costs and that would be quite expensive for each copy.
The eBay seller will already have to pay the shipping cost for eBay buyers to return their copies to the eBay seller for a refund of the item and the original shipping cost.

Then the eBay seller would have to again pay for the cost of shipping the replacement copy to the eBay buyer.

My OC arrived today, box is stunning :drool:

Now to decide which slip to open and see how bad the condition the steelbook is in :ohno:

Reactions: DMD4k