Avengers: Infinity War (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Added to Calendar: 08-14-18

Sep 29, 2014
Canada
Reactions
408 0 0
I gotta say this cover looks really badass, but it will break the letter A design consistency from the previous titles... I guess I'll just have to showcase the back cover :rofl:

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
1,160 1 0
Looking online I see that these are actually available in stores. It's been a long time since my local store carried a Best Buy exclusive steelbook in-store. It currently shows there are 9 copies at my local store.
Of course there are since I don't want this version. I want the UK version with the debossing and better inside art.

And of course I cancelled my Zavvi pre-order a couple weeks ago because I thought these were going to be the same.

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Reactions
882 0 0
Got my copies this morning. 1 dented on the front, 1 spine slashed and one seemingly "perfect" with just slight paint wear on the edge where it opens. Still can't rely upon getting good copies after all these years through BestBuy. Packaged in a huge box with bubble padding. Wish they'd go back to the small boxes where the steelbooks fit perfectly. Oh well, at least a got one good copy. Guess I'll continue ordering 3 copies as usual which I know is unfair to others, but until there is improvement over the treatment of these steelbooks, not going to change that practice!

Rant over LOL

Full glosss, no em/debebossing.

Jan 24, 2014
Reactions
97 0 0
I received 4 and only one looked like no defects from the cellophane. I got lucky the one I opened was flawless. I usually have to go to store to exchange one. Hope Deadpool 2 goes the same way!

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
1,160 1 0
Got my copies this morning. 1 dented on the front, 1 spine slashed and one seemingly "perfect" with just slight paint wear on the edge where it opens. Still can't rely upon getting good copies after all these years through BestBuy. Packaged in a huge box with bubble padding. Wish they'd go back to the small boxes where the steelbooks fit perfectly. Oh well, at least a got one good copy. Guess I'll continue ordering 3 copies as usual which I know is unfair to others, but until there is improvement over the treatment of these steelbooks, not going to change that practice!

Rant over LOL

Full glosss, no em/debebossing.
I really miss those small boxes. They were solid and perfect for shipping steelbooks to other people.

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Reactions
1,160 1 0
This just came back in stock online and in some stores. I'm glad I grabbed the Kimchidvd release this morning or I might have caved and purchased this inferior steel.