May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: August 14, 2018
Purchase links: English or Bilingual
Price: $44.99 CDN

01a.jpg

03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say this cover looks really badass, but it will break the letter A design consistency from the previous titles... I guess I'll just have to showcase the back cover :rofl:

Looking online I see that these are actually available in stores. It's been a long time since my local store carried a Best Buy exclusive steelbook in-store. It currently shows there are 9 copies at my local store.
Of course there are since I don't want this version. I want the UK version with the debossing and better inside art.

And of course I cancelled my Zavvi pre-order a couple weeks ago because I thought these were going to be the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Got my copies this morning. 1 dented on the front, 1 spine slashed and one seemingly "perfect" with just slight paint wear on the edge where it opens. Still can't rely upon getting good copies after all these years through BestBuy. Packaged in a huge box with bubble padding. Wish they'd go back to the small boxes where the steelbooks fit perfectly. Oh well, at least a got one good copy. Guess I'll continue ordering 3 copies as usual which I know is unfair to others, but until there is improvement over the treatment of these steelbooks, not going to change that practice!

Rant over LOL

Full glosss, no em/debebossing.

I received 4 and only one looked like no defects from the cellophane. I got lucky the one I opened was flawless. I usually have to go to store to exchange one. Hope Deadpool 2 goes the same way!

Got my copies this morning. 1 dented on the front, 1 spine slashed and one seemingly "perfect" with just slight paint wear on the edge where it opens. Still can't rely upon getting good copies after all these years through BestBuy. Packaged in a huge box with bubble padding. Wish they'd go back to the small boxes where the steelbooks fit perfectly. Oh well, at least a got one good copy. Guess I'll continue ordering 3 copies as usual which I know is unfair to others, but until there is improvement over the treatment of these steelbooks, not going to change that practice!

Rant over LOL

Full glosss, no em/debebossing.
I really miss those small boxes. They were solid and perfect for shipping steelbooks to other people.

So I put in order for this at Best Buy on Tuesday at the $29.99. It said it would be delivered on Friday. I'm still waiting for the order to be processed. No way am i getting this on Friday. This afternoon I placed an order for A Quiet Place at the $16.99 price. I received an email showing that it's already been shipped.

I'm starting to think the Infinity War restock at $29.99 was a glitch. It showed "Limited Quantities" available which usually indicates that there a lot and it was out of stock fast. When there is a small restock it shows the actual quantity like "27 remaining."

Did anybody else put in an order during this restock?

Last edited:
I received my copies of A Quiet Place on Friday a day after ordering. My Paypal payment for Ant-Man and the Wasp was authorized on Friday by Best Buy. Yet still movement or payment taken for Infinity War. :wtf:

So I put in order for this at Best Buy on Tuesday at the $29.99. It said it would be delivered on Friday. I'm still waiting for the order to be processed. No way am i getting this on Friday. This afternoon I placed an order for A Quiet Place at the $16.99 price. I received an email showing that it's already been shipped.

I'm starting to think the Infinity War restock at $29.99 was a glitch. It showed "Limited Quantities" available which usually indicates that there a lot and it was out of stock fast. When there is a small restock it shows the actual quantity like "27 remaining."

Did anybody else put in an order during this restock?
It happened before… normally it goes thru but can sometime takes a while. This kind of error happens when they found overstock in their BC Warehouse.

Reactions: Stygian