Avengers: Infinity War (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: September 19, 2018
Purchase links: Kimchidvd - Novamedia (Pre-order on September 5 at 2 PM Korea Time) Find your local timings HERE
Price: $51.99

40555374_1818595328210317_3175242293703606272_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Stood my ground... :coffee: Held my nerve... :ohno: Remained strong... :stop: Will wait for Blufans :headphone::cigar:
Me2 but I don't feel very good about it now, especially knowing I could have gotten one. But Blufans will smoke this one but that won't be out probably till the end of the year I would guess.
A couple people said you can get these at cost from sellers, was that the case when the Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther copies initially came out?

Me2 but I don't feel very good about it now, especially knowing I could have gotten one. But Blufans will smoke this one but that won't be out probably till the end of the year I would guess.
A couple people said you can get these at cost from sellers, was that the case when the Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther copies initially came out?
I don't know about those 2 but that was my experience for the release of Kimchi's Captain America The First Avenger way back when from Koreanmuse but they don't last long at those prices on ebay either.

considering all the great premiums to come. this is an easy pass. I dont like that top banner they print.