Asia
Release date: September 5, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon JP
Price: ¥10,800 (OOS)
Notes: Includes 4K, 3D, 2D, steelbook, original comic book, original outer box

81AkOtZK5zL._SL1414_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Sigill
I missed it also but even if it does come back I can't even get it sent to Australia as they don't ship here now or other amazons,collecting has just become a little more harder and more expensive.

I need this to go with my other editions of premium box but it never shows in stock and amazon dont ship to australia anymore which is very annoying.

Does anyone know what's on the bonus disc? Is it just the roundtable featurette that we got on digital in the U.S. or is it something else? Also, what's the running time?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Orange Splice
If anyone has or get this and have no need for it I happily buy it from you,even if Amazon gets in back in stock they just don't ship to Australia anymore,preference is with pin badge included but be happy if not.
I just don't get why this is so hard to get previous boxes of similar where available before and during release and even after still available so what's the story of this one,they stopped making as much or what?

Reactions: montana2974
Wow where was this release back when it first came out,paid a lot more for mine, but in saying that I had no option as no shipments to Australia from Amazon these days.
But suddenly the have stock lol.

Just checked it again and they lowered the price even more. It’s now 10,000 yen.
Just canceled and ordered again. They don’t seem to have a lowest price guarantee :wtf: