WINNER CHOSEN AVENGERS Infinity WAR Single Lenti Give-Away!

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Donated by one of our Gold Level Sponsors, BluFans!

Brand spankin' new, yup yup the shrink wrap so fresh and so clean, clean.

If you ruled the world , and all that good stuff, and you had the ability to bring over ONE DC character into the MCU who would it be? Bonus points for WHY? And if you really feeling this tell me which actor/actress would play this person?

IWsl.jpg

Christopher Reeve as Superman was my first movie superhero experience and he will always be my favourite. Just to have him back in the world and on screen again as the best superhero ever would be awesome in this crazy world we're living in now.

Thank you Blufans and HDN for this giveaway.

One DC character... Ooooh... I'm not even a comic book fan so I don't really know many characters :p

I'm gonna go ahead and choose Killer Croc.
Might actually work out as a smaller villain in the MCU?

As for an actor to play him...?
You know what.
CGI character, played by Serkis. He's nailed other CGI characters and I do enjoy him as Snoke... But it was pretty stupid and short lived with Snoke. So...

First I was thinking about Aquaman, but Im not sure how helpful he would be If there is not much water in MCU :D:rofl:, but ok, bring on Wonder Woman...and why? HA, all the MCU guys would show off in front of her, and they would be jealous on each other etc, it would be fun for sure :LOL:

Thanks for a GA

Condiment King, because he's a really good character. Would have to be someone classically trained of course. Maybe Daniel Day Lewis could be tempted for one more role.

Thanks all involved for the chance!

Reactions: Ryan Shurman
I'd bring (Gal Gadot) Wonder Woman over to the MCU so she can fight along side The Avengers! :drool:

I especially would like to see her and Captain America kick ass with their shields! :cool:
ww ca.png

Thanks for the opportunity to win this HDN and Blufans :thumbs:

Harley Quinn
My reason for this besides the obvious that she is sexy and deadly is that it's always good to have a wild card in the superhero deck. Hulk filled this role of unpredictable for a while but it's time for more chaos. Moving her into the MCU would create both sexual tension and divisiveness among the ranks. And she'd probably seduce Bruce Banner.
Margot Robbie is the only one who could do justice to Harley Quinn.
evolution-harley-quinn-fin.jpg

Dr Manhattan played by the same person in Watchmen, Billy Crudup. Why? Because i think he will be very helpful in case of an invasion of creatures from space like the Chitauri, Outriders, Skrulls and maybe in a future fight with Galactus, we can dream.

Thanks for the giveaway BluFans & HDN!

Id like to see the flash come do some time slowing fast running shizz!! And would probably keep Ezra Miller i quite like him!!

Great giveaway!! Thanks blufans

It has to be Catwoman.

Why? Well heck.....just look at her? That's why!!! Plus she's wicked smart, and has a good side in spite of her villainous desires. Plus she rocks the bike. Plus she's naughty!!!

tumblr_meiymvMBCC1rmd9mdo1_1280.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway.