Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
Looking at the numbers sold of other GBs, this one is actually one of best GBs in numbers sold. Even if it has such a “high” price. Some true collectors out there I guess.
Wasn’t expecting this.

If it wasn't for the Rory Kurtz slip, it probably wouldn't be.

I apologize for my ignorance in advance but which steelbook are we getting here the yellow one or the pink one as the picture clearly shows two separate steels ?

The yellow artwork was done by Edgar's brother Oscar, and I think it was mostly used as like their on-set production logo for the film, so it was used on things like crew jackets and clapper boards and things.

Either way, I can understand the feeling that it seems out of place as the steelbook artwork in that packaging, but on the other hand it sort of feels quite cool to me that it's like this sort of insider type internal production artwork that's being used. Being done by Edgar's brother is a neat little bonus.

Thanks @Daniel Plainview for this wonderfiul insight on the choice of Artwork for the Steelbooks.
I am only reposting the information that might have been missed by members, and reason why I really like the Artwork for the Steelbook is because of the ''behind story'' about it

Baby Driver 1.jpg

This was the back of Edgar's directors chair
Baby Driver 2.jpg

Baby Driver 3.jpg

Crew Hoodies Jackets
Baby Driver 4.jpg

Baby Driver 5.jpg

Wrap Cake
Baby Driver 6.jpg

Baby Driver 7.jpg

Pass. Having a hard time justifying the total price of this edition. It is a dressed up WWA edition after all. But roughly $78 before shipping via the GB is a tad ridiculous for a single edition. Off course the GB host is not to blame as the price set by FA is unreasonably high. Basic translation to me is that the slip and goodies are worth more than the steelbook itself. I cannot support this insanity. Hopefully, some Asian retailer will do this film real justice and offer it at a fairly reasonable price otherwise, the regular Bestbuy steelbook will do just fine.

@sunnyx hey mate didn't see you online for a while so dunno if you know that the GB is Open for this release !
Yes it's Pricey :p lol but it will be a Worthy FAC edition :thumbs:

I am selling most of my FACs so don't need anymore! If I do must be very selective releases :p

I think this release is a little out of my budget!

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
...ok you must have a heat stroke or something you are not yourself ! Selling most of his FAC (n):dunno:

:rofl: :p Quality rather Qty! All about being selective. I’m still keeping some of them. I’m tempted with the new Spideys coming up and a few odd here and there. More choice = more burn on the Wallet. With Driver I’m not sure if it’s really worth digging a premium edition. I’m sure it is a nice package overall.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus