Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
:rofl: :p Quality rather Qty! All about being selective. I’m still keeping some of them. I’m tempted with the new Spideys coming up and a few odd here and there. More choice = more burn on the Wallet. With Driver I’m not sure if it’s really worth digging a premium edition. I’m sure it is a nice package overall.

I agree Quality over Quantity, myself I am more selective than I used to be :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I'm going to guess that this has already been mentioned many times before, but with all of these companies making premium editions of the same movies, I'm sure some people have already lost interest and many more will soon or eventually lose interest.

It reminds me of hockey and baseball trading cards when I was a kid.
There was for me O-Pee-Chee (I think that was the company) then decades later came a much nicer premium company called Upper Deck. Beautiful cards with holograms, colour was incredible.

Then everybody got in on the game, the market was oversaturated and now they are all worthless.
You don't even hear about them anymore because collectors got bored and moved on.

I'm going to guess that this has already been mentioned many times before, but with all of these companies making premium editions of the same movies, I'm sure some people have already lost interest and many more will soon or eventually lose interest.

It reminds me of hockey and baseball trading cards when I was a kid.
There was for me O-Pee-Chee (I think that was the company) then decades later came a much nicer premium company called Upper Deck. Beautiful cards with holograms, colour was incredible.

Then everybody got in on the game, the market was oversaturated and now they are all worthless.
You don't even hear about them anymore because collectors got bored and moved on.

Very good point

Reactions: Stygian
Heh, the "buy now" button is gone from Baby Driver listing on FA website :bored: Don´t tell me it´s sold out now, I don´t believe it. FA plays the sold out/restock game often lately.

Heh, the "buy now" button is gone from Baby Driver listing on FA website :bored: Don´t tell me it´s sold out now, I don´t believe it. FA plays the sold out/restock game often lately.

I don't think they are ones to play that Zavvi game(have you noticed if they have done that in the past ? ), it does appear to be Sold Out.
Despite many members voicing that it was overpriced(on HDN), This was a very ''in demand'' Release.

Unbroken and Minions are Still In Stock, only Baby Driver OOS.
Baby Driver Group Buy Still Open ;)

I don't think they are ones to play that Zavvi game(have you noticed if they have done that in the past ? ), it does appear to be Sold Out.
Despite many members voicing that it was overpriced(on HDN), This was a very ''in demand'' Release.

Unbroken and Minions are Still In Stock, only Baby Driver OOS.
Baby Driver Group Buy Still Open ;)

Yes I noticed that for example with Hellboy, Alien Cov. Maniacs Box or Life. All of them were already "sold out" during the preorders for all customers and then after few days went alive again. You will see Baby Driver will be back again in a few days ;)

Yes I noticed that for example with Hellboy, Alien Cov. Maniacs Box or Life. All of them were already "sold out" during the preorders for all customers and then after few days went alive again. You will see Baby Driver will be back again in a few days ;)

I don't really check that on their site so you are better placed to know if this is the case ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
They do that on purpose, so they don’t sell anything anymore. Why do you want to sell as many as possible? All that money you have then...and there’s the issue you have to ship them.
I really love those conspiracy theories of sold out :happy:

Yesterday I go an e-mail from FA to order it, because I signed up. Maybe they are now waiting to fulfill those orders.

I really don’t think resellers “sell out” on purpose. If I would be a reseller I would sell as many as possible. It’s still a goal to make as much money as possible. A minimum of stock left is just for replacements, etc. Not to tease potential buyers.

Resellers will be losing money on this. FA sell all over the place too so it will pop up on their eBay outlet soon I bet.

I think they will, imagine what price should that be on bay to make some profit with all those fees and stuff. It´s so overpriced already directly from FA even without shipping cost :hilarious:, but on the other hand people are crazy, one would be surprised what they can do only because of artwork from well-known artist :hilarious:......

....btw I wonder how many copies @blu-steel has ordered :hilarious::hilarious:

hi guys can anyone confirm if there is a blu ray disc included in this release as i only have a blu ray player ? 4k disc will be no good to me :( also film arena contacted me today and offered to hold this till a day or 2 before shipping so i guess it gives me a bit of time to think about purchasing this as the price is a bit crazy!!! so i imagine a few people probably took the same option as i did?

hi guys can anyone confirm if there is a blu ray disc included in this release as i only have a blu ray player ? 4k disc will be no good to me :( also film arena contacted me today and offered to hold this till a day or 2 before shipping so i guess it gives me a bit of time to think about purchasing this as the price is a bit crazy!!! so i imagine a few people probably took the same option as i did?
The Steelbook had 3 Discs and a CD

4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack

If you are purchasing other 4K UHD releases
4K UHD releases include a 1080p Blu-ray with all releases
Film Distributors do this because not everyone upgraded to 4K TV yet

Edit
You will see some releases from Blufans and Hdzeta in China have 4K UHD editions only but they do provide separate 2D/3D editions of same release and one click with all editions

Last edited:
Reactions: Edwin Carroll
Looks like I will have to pass on this release
€67.00 before shipping for 1 steelbook is too expensive IMO

If it was a hardbox with different slips or included a badge like Bad Boys for €67 I would understand the price

I have the steelbook itself on pre order with Zavvi for €23.19
I might get the UK amaray release if that includes a slipcover with same artwork as Film Arena