Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
With the recent HDzeta drama, I'm even more bummed I didn't go for the FAC. But you can't predict what's going to happen in this hobby with each individual retailer and all I can do is be happy for all the future owners of the FAC.

I should say that Filmarena's record isn't spotless by any means but Karel always does a bang up job for us and that's something we should never take for granted.

hi guys in your opinion will the pink hmv baby driver steelbook fit in this slipcase as i will be removing the yellow and black steelbook ?
suggestions please or will i just stick with the black and yellow steelbook? opinions please :)

hi guys in your opinion will the pink hmv baby driver steelbook fit in this slipcase as i will be removing the yellow and black steelbook ?
suggestions please or will i just stick with the black and yellow steelbook? opinions please :)
Have you ever seen 2 G2 steelbooks have different dimensions?????o_Oo_O

• Thanks
Reactions: Vaako

The Yellow Steelbook offers a nice contrast within this edition.
By switching the UK steel for the Yellow one that comes with this FAC edition, the Artwork(as much as it is nice will be too repetitive IMO)
I have never seen a premium edition where the Fullslip had same exact artwork than the Steelbook o_O kinda makes it boring I find.
It will be nice to pull out of this stunning Fullslip, a steel that looks different.

I love the fact that the yellow artwork was the one used all over the movie set, so it has a nice story attached to it :thumbs:

Yep, just tried mine in a general fa slip and it works. Stunning Steelbook think it will look nice all that pink

The Yellow Steelbook offers a nice contrast within this edition.
By switching the UK steel for the Yellow one that comes with this FAC edition, the Artwork(as much as it is nice will be too repetitive IMO)
I have never seen a premium edition where the Fullslip had same exact artwork than the Steelbook o_O kinda makes it boring I find.
It will be nice to pull out of this stunning Fullslip, a steel that looks different.
FAC #2 HEAT :LOL:

;)

@dchamp444 from HDzeta Baby Driver Release Thread;

I really think this will the be the version to own of Baby Driver. I think that loose lenti will look awesome - and it has the best art on the back, too. Plus HDZeta's giant package makes it better, IMO.

FAC Baby Driver will be their first XL Edition, so this might be up to par with HDzeta. Apart from FA Magnet Lenticular which is an ''OK" one, I believe as a whole it will offer the best Bonus Items, the Best Package as a whole. One weakness of HDzeta Silver Label Releases is that they do not do any sort of treatment on the back of their Fullslip, it is simply Matte which I find underwhelming. FA do put some treatments on the back of their Fullslips. Maybe HDzeta have stepped it up in regards to finishes touches on the back art, but I guess we will see when released :dunno:

FAC Baby Driver will be their first XL Edition, so might be up to par in terms of thickness. Apart from FA Magnet Lenticular which is an ''OK" one, I believe as a whole it will offer the best Bonus Items, the best package.

One weakness of ''HDzeta Silver Label Releases'' is that they do not do any sort of treatment on the back of their Fullslip, it is simply Matte which I find underwhelming. FA do put some treatments on the back of their Fullslips. Maybe they have step it up in regards to finishes touches on the back art, but I guess we will see when released :dunno:
A lot of HDzeta silver label releases are like that but the back slips have been getting some nice finishes recently. The Mummy has some embossing and Sing also has the glow in the dark back.

A lot of HDzeta silver label releases are like that but the back slips have been getting some nice finishes recently. The Mummy has some embossing and Sing also has the glow in the dark back.

That is what I wasn't sure if they had stepped it up as the last silver label release I got was the accountant and back was simply matte. Since I didn't like their movie choices for their silver label since The Accountant I could not know. If they do some treatment on the back art is a great move in the right Direction. But I still feel that HDzeta Release for Baby Driver is a lighter edition compared to the FAC one :drool: When comparing Beautyshots I don't know I just find the FA one more appealing. But at this point there is enough choices to please anyone.

That is what I wasn't sure if they had stepped it up as the last silver label release I got was the accountant and back was simply matte. Since I didn't like their movie choices for their silver label since The Accountant I could not know. If they do some treatment on the back art is a great move in the right Direction. But I still feel that HDzeta Release for Baby Driver is a lighter edition compared to the FAC one :drool: When comparing Beautyshots I don't know I just find the FA one more appealing. But at this point there is enough choices to please anyone.
I like them both, Filmarena will no doubt have a lot of good extras. If it’s an oversized slip it might be the same size as HDzeta’s. There’s plenty of choices now with the Kimchi version also coming out!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I like them both, Filmarena will no doubt have a lot of good extras. If it’s an oversized slip it might be the same size as HDzeta’s. There’s plenty of choices now with the Kimchi version also coming out!

indeed 3 retailers doing a premium for this so yes plenty of choices, they will all be high quality releases :thumbs:

What I don't get this FAC being an XL edition, the bonus Items seem to be same as usual, 7 Art Cards, Character Cards and Booklet... so I am wondering if they won't add extra goodies as something doesn't add up to warrant an XL edition :dunno:

indeed 3 retailers doing a premium for this so yes plenty of choices, they will all be high quality releases :thumbs:

What I don't get this FAC being an XL edition, the bonus Items seem to be same as usual, 7 Art Cards, Character Cards and Booklet... so I am wondering if they won't add extra goodies as something doesn't add up to warrant an XL edition :dunno:
I’m not sure, it does look to have the same extras as usual so you would imagine the same size slip. Unless it has something to do with the CD soundtrack or extra disc? Maybe they can’t fit the cards inside because of the extra discs.

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus