Baby Driver (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #88) [Czech Republic]

Which disc configuration do you prefer?

• UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 57 30.2%
  • UHD Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray movie (2 discs)

Votes: 36 19.0%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features + 2xCD soundtrack (4 discs)

Votes: 54 28.6%
  • Blu-ray movie + Blu-ray bonus features (2 discs)

Votes: 42 22.2%

• Total voters

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 29, 2017
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: CZK 1,499
Notes: 4K UHD + Blu-ray + Blu-ray Bonus Disk + CD Soundtrack Limited to 1001 copies.

Karel Group Buy
Price CZK 1710

23737988_1587527331364237_2330650980459503645_o.jpg

19959370_10158877924785461_5489671771345363047_n.jpg

Last edited:
I love everything about this apart from the steelbook, which I understand isn't FA's fault... was really hoping they'd be able to give it the WEA treatment, but I guess the studio wasn't up for that. The slip looks great though and I'm glad to see they've used those character cards. Will keep my options open for now anyway.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Lovely slip but awful steel = massive pass

So is this the WWA art then? I thought FAC had a WEA steel for baby driver

If that's the standard steel then my UK order is being cancelled and I'll wait for a WEA premium editon from someone else as to bound to happen with this film

Lovely slip but awful steel = massive pass

So is this the WWA art then? I thought FAC had a WEA steel for baby driver

If that's the standard steel then my UK order is being cancelled and I'll wait for a WEA premium editon from someone else as to bound to happen with this film
Yes WWA going the post on filmarena collection facebook page
Post says Baby Driver is coming to FAC featuring WWA generic Steelbook and CD Soundtrack
More Information Coming soon

They not though yet uploaded the beauty shot to their facebook page

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Yes WWA going the post on filmarena collection facebook page
Post says Baby Driver is coming to FAC featuring WWA generic Steelbook and CD Soundtrack
More Information Coming soon

They not though yet uploaded the beauty shot to their facebook page

Well what a f*cking huge dissapointment with that steel art. Thought it was a joke when that art was posted the other week

Will wait for 100% confirmation on the UK steel before I cancel but I'm not happy about that!! Poster art is too good it needs to be on a steel

Reactions: paulboland
Well what a f*cking huge dissapointment with that steel art. Thought it was a joke when that art was posted the other week

Will wait for 100% confirmation on the UK steel before I cancel but I'm not happy about that!! Poster art is too good it needs to be on a steel
I would wait until you see artwork confirmed for the WWA steelbook

I agree the steelbook artwork is terrible I also thought it was a mock up someone had done as a joke :LOL::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I'm in love with the front of the slip but seeing the same art reused on the back of the slip, the back of the steel, AND the lenti stops this from being an insta-buy for me

Brilliant film though and excellent choice on FA's part

Following this release closely... as it might be the only one for this film

Or it could end up like Drive which had a variety of releases

Steel looks like Taxi Driver, not Baby Driver

Yup. Not feeling that artwork at all.

So...lesson from last time at MondoCon.

Don't take this slip to get signed by Rory if you have it hand by then.

Right? @tridon :brb::confused::censored:

I was just talking to @Wreck about Baby Driver on the last podcast and how I was really hoping for a release with Rory's artwork. That said, I kinda feel like they probably didn't ask him if this was okay. Then again, he was commissioned directly by the studio, so maybe he doesn't have a say when it comes to this release. o_O