Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back art looks great. Not sure whether to put a pre-order in or wait for the cancellations at Zavvi. I will probably put a pre-order in to be safe.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Back art looks great. Not sure whether to put a pre-order in or wait for the cancellations at Zavvi. I will probably put a pre-order in to be safe.

Is there any difference with the Zavvi one? I’m thinking of sticking an order with zoom 10% discount

Really hope this is still the artwork too the UK will use as that American Best Buy yellow steel looks awful!!! And I can't remember which HMv advertise in store because they do change such as that lovely WFPOTA steel changed for the not so lovely white and red steel! (Still getting it tho!!:rofl:- fully loaded all the way!)

Is there any difference with the Zavvi one? I’m thinking of sticking an order with zoom 10% discount
They are the same mate. I don't have an account with Zoom so it's pay up front but the 10% off is tempting. I'm not sure how Zoom pack their steels though, the last couple just came in a cardboard mailer.

PSA for non-UK european ninjas:
Zoom does deliver to the EU. Paid £1,99 for shipping to Austria.
Use "SIGNUP10" for a 10% discount on your first order.

OK as far as packaging goes for non premium editions, does anybody have acceptable packaging?

I see people complain about Zavvi but I find their white boxes to be the best for steelbooks.
I personally wouldn't call cardboard mailers or bubble wrap envelopes anywhere near okay for any Steelbook.

If Zoom were to use boxes then I'm sure they'd sell far more steels.

OK as far as packaging goes for non premium editions, does anybody have acceptable packaging?
E.g., the Korean retailers like NovaMedia or KimchiDVD always use generous quantities of bubble plastic for protection of the items, whether they are premium editions or not.
I see people complain about Zavvi but I find their white boxes to be the best for steelbooks.
They are mostly "good enough", i.e. the replacement / refund ratio for steelbooks damaged during shipping is acceptable - to Zavvi.

I've received my fair share of severely dented, bent or outright "banana'd" steelbooks from Zavvi over the years to know that those boxes don't take a lot of punishment.

But obviously the boxes are quite a bit better than, e.g., A1 cardboard envelopes.