Baby Driver (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 13, 2017
Purchase links: Amazon - Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Base.com
Price: £19.99 - (Amazon | Zoom | HMV | Zavvi) - £24.99 - (Base)
Notes: Bonus Disc - Behind The Wheel : The Making of Baby Driver (30 min)

DLsMCmzW4AApQaE.jpg

DLsMCnmW4AEh3-j.jpg
01-484140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough.

I'm not sure then. There may be the usual cancellations around release time.......

I don't use Amazon anymore. I find them overpriced and they stick add ons on to your basket total (Amazon.com)

Add ons? What do you mean by that? Being from overseas amazon and zavvi are really my only options. There are ways and means to get elsewhere but amazon are my first choice.
But even amazon are going down hill slowly,slower to get stuff,worse packing etc.
Well it is for amazon.com they keep sending my stuff in jiffy bags which everyone has had damage.
They have been warned though anymore and im done and its not just little items huge box sets in the biggest jiffy bags out there.

Add ons? What do you mean by that? Being from overseas amazon and zavvi are really my only options. There are ways and means to get elsewhere but amazon are my first choice.
But even amazon are going down hill slowly,slower to get stuff,worse packing etc.
Well it is for amazon.com they keep sending my stuff in jiffy bags which everyone has had damage.
They have been warned though anymore and im done and its not just little items huge box sets in the biggest jiffy bags out there.

An add-on item like this for example.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004DBHR2Q/?tag=hidefnin-21

What I meant was they now automatically add on your custom/duty fees when checking out.

Something I personally preferred to gamble with and not get hit with EVERY single time now.....

Oh sorry, I see what you mean now. Amazon UK do this too now with the global store storefront. I bought this recently and found out if the unit price is above £15 they tack on £4 import fees/duty cover but if you wait for the price to drop under £15 you don't have to pay them.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Look good but back artwork should have been on the front

Rory Kurtz artwork used :thumbs:
Makes the Film Arena release less of a need considering the price of film arena
Whilst I would love to see Rory's art on the front of a steelbook, I think it'd make this particular release a little crowded with the inclusion of the title over it... it'd also leave the gun image on the back looking very bare with lots of negative space, so both sides would clash IMO.

I really like the look of this overall anyway. Gloss would be a huge bonus! :D

Perfect, I´m in. How many pink steelbooks do you guys have in collection? :naughty: This is gonna be my first.

Sony right? Hmm so there is chance to be fully glossed actually :whistle::coffee:

Is this also the international Artwork or is it the black/yellow one with headphones?
Just asking because of possible future Asian releases.

Oh sorry, I see what you mean now. Amazon UK do this too now with the global store storefront. I bought this recently and found out if the unit price is above £15 they tack on £4 import fees/duty cover but if you wait for the price to drop under £15 you don't have to pay them.
Amazon global shipping system is not setup to reduce or remove the import fee deposit when listing price drops
It's a glitch on their system that has not been fixed and looking unlikely will be
The pre order price price promise covers only the listing price and not the import fee deposit or shipping cost

You need to cancel and reorder at the cheaper price if price including shipping is less than £15.00 to avoid the import fee deposit or request a refund of the import fee after been shipped if price reduced enough to avoid the import fee with shipping cost included or wait until amazon refund you a few months later automatically

Import fee deposit will apply if price of item ordered including shipping is over £15.00 if you order from Amazon website that uses Standard global shipping as in import from USA

It dont matter if item price is only £15.00 it's calculated on total cost after shipping is added

It's the same system used on Amazon USA

Last edited: