Back to the Future Trilogy - 30th Anniversary (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 20, 2015
Purchase link: Target - Now at Walmart
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

46760643.jpg

02.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is everyone so excited? Yes the art is better than Zavvi's, but it's still the same old crappy transfer. I won't be buying the films again until it's remastered.

Why is everyone so excited? Yes the art is better than Zavvi's, but it's still the same old crappy transfer. I won't be buying the films again until it's remastered.
I myself am excited because I can get rid of my G1 trilogy Steel which is still housing my 25th anniversary Blu-ray discs. :LOL:

OP says release date: October 20
I just got an email from Target saying estimated delivery date 8/19/2015 - 9/4/2015??!!
image.jpg

In the email they apologized for the delay...wha???:rofl:

Last edited:
Reactions: dfoles
Thanks for the photos
This should look good when folded out flat the DeLorean lined up its just a pity the artwork not continued onto the spine
View attachment 181603 View attachment 181604
Lol.. I thought the same thing. I really like the night and day and different decade for the back and the front. Really am loving this one.. I might cancel the other trilogy steelbook from Italy and zavvi as I don't think much of it(want to see the back and inside first though) and I'm thinking even less of it after seeing the full artwork of this release:oohyeah: it's awesome!

Reactions: dfoles
I'd say this is the best out of all the recent releases, nice inside artwork too, you never know if it's included or not, with more than 2 discs inside. I imagined it would be the rest of the DeLorean on the back but not the transition from day to night or night to day, had it been the same image I would have wanted it to follow through the spine, overall looking good so far. :thumbs: