Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2018
UK
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £74.99

12687281-7744795635676725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine just arrived... i didn't notice the small crease in the otter box but once i got the cellophane off i could see it and the crushed steelbook next to it... i have never received a steelbook with this amount of damage..
Worse than that is the quality of the the images front and back on all the steelbooks, they remind me of the uk star wars solo steel.. really disappointed, so much so that when i return the damaged boxset I'll be asking for a refund not a replacement... the only positive (for me) is the outter box, nice high res images with an embossed title but I'm not paying this kind of money for a thin cardboard box even if it does look good
PicsArt_10-27-12.13.13_compress73.jpg
PicsArt_10-27-12.10.55_compress56.jpg
PicsArt_10-27-12.16.38_compress90.jpg
PicsArt_10-27-12.14.51_compress39.jpg

Last edited:
Jiffy bad, no, not it did not. It arrived in a cardboard mailer...
Wow. Didn’t know they did triple whammy mailers. Still not sure how I feel about this release. They get you with the”It’s going to sell out fast line” then when it comes back in stock, you’re more like “ Do I really need this? Every bloody time! You should have a movie night first though and watch them all!

Mine just arrived... i didn't notice the small crease in the otter box but once i got the cellophane off i could see it and the crushed steelbook next to it... i have never received a steelbook with this amount of damage..
Worse than that is the quality of the the images front and back on all the steelbooks, they remind me of the uk star wars solo steel.. really disappointed, so much so that when i return the damaged boxset I'll be asking for a refund not a replacement... the only positive (for me) is the outter box, nice high res images with an embossed title but I'm not paying this kind of money for a thin cardboard box even if it does look good
Mine's on it's way, so fingers crossed it's not been used as a football en route like yours looks like it has!

Mine arrived from Zavvi in a cardboard mailer. Seems intact enough. Not sure if I’m keeping it yet so not opening but that internally trashed set has me worried. Didn’t want to miss out but might settle for a plastic set later on. Good luck with yours.

I’d say that was an accurate description
Just received mine. All looked fine, but upon opening, I have noticed a very small indentation on the reverse of the first steelbook, but don't think it's enough to worry about. I will raise it with Zavvi and send them a pic, though.

Has anyone had any problems with their discs, particularly BTTF1? During the scene where Marty returns from the future and witnesses Doc get shot from afar, the picture freezes and stutters, and sometimes pixelates. I have the digipack set, but I'm guessing the discs are the same as the steelbook set.