Back to the Future Trilogy - 35th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Jun 17, 2018
UK
Release date: October 26, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £74.99

12687281-7744795635676725.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had any problems with their discs, particularly BTTF1? During the scene where Marty returns from the future and witnesses Doc get shot from afar, the picture freezes and stutters, and sometimes pixelates. I have the digipack set, but I'm guessing the discs are the same as the steelbook set.
Mine plays fine. Have you checked the disc for any dust or dirt? Only, that happened to me the other evening whilst playing the 4K disc for Thor: Ragnarok at the point where Hela is announcing herself in Asgard. But after taking the disc out and giving it a gentle wipe with a soft cloth (even though I couldn't see any actual dust or marks on the disc), I played it again from the start of that chapter and it played absolutely fine.

Mine plays fine. Have you checked the disc for any dust or dirt? Only, that happened to me the other evening whilst playing the 4K disc for Thor: Ragnarok at the point where Hela is announcing herself in Asgard. But after taking the disc out and giving it a gentle wipe with a soft cloth (even though I couldn't see any actual dust or marks on the disc), I played it again from the start of that chapter and it played absolutely fine.

I did, but it was spotless... I also tried it in another player, with the same results. I opened a returns request with Amazon, sent them a Youtube link to a phone recording of the problem, and they posted the replacement pretty much immediately, before I even sent the old one back. Thumbs up to Amazon for the speedy service!

I did, but it was spotless... I also tried it in another player, with the same results. I opened a returns request with Amazon, sent them a Youtube link to a phone recording of the problem, and they posted the replacement pretty much immediately, before I even sent the old one back. Thumbs up to Amazon for the speedy service!
Yes, they do that - and just charge you if you don't send the original back within so many days (30, I think). If only Zavvi could do the same!

I don't have another player to try any discs in, as I only own one 4K UHD player, unless you are referring to the standard blu-ray disc? :)

Yes, they do that - and just charge you if you don't send the original back within so many days (30, I think). If only Zavvi could do the same!

I don't have another player to try any discs in, as I only own one 4K UHD player, unless you are referring to the standard blu-ray disc? :)

Yeah, I posted it back pretty quickly as I'd be liable to completely forget about it! :LOL:

I play all my 4k discs on my Xbox One, luckily my brother has a console as well, so I can test things on both pretty easily!

I just found out now (too late) about HDZeta's Back To The Future SteelBook trilogy set.

I didn't know that any of the premium retailers had anything ready to go.