UK
Release date: October 1st, 2015
Purchase link:
Amazon.fr
fnac.com
Price: €24.99

image.jpg

Last edited:
Ah so there would be no point then. Hopefully amazon fr or de will get it for a similar price.
Well- for me in the U.S. Amazon.fr is always 1x steelbook €8, 2x €13 shipping. And then when you have anyone shipping with Colissimo it gets to something like $25.
But at least, to Amazon.fr's credit- it seems like they try to bring down their prices to balance the shipping cost. Example: the new Matrix steelbooks (with the debossed covers) are priced at €12.99

The french site steelbookpro confirms this is the same steelbook as zavvi. And it's already precise "steelbook" on fnac site, and the price is 25 €.
That's great news! Thanks for the update! Now I guess I can cancel the U.S. version and also Zavvi's steelbook and stick with Amazon FR. Win win!!!!

@rodtp @luke98 I read that post and the site doesn't confirm it's a steelbook.

It only states that Fnac clearly mentions a steelbook in their listing. And then goes on to speculate that since the Amazon price matches Fnac's, that it should be a steelbook. A fair assumption, but be careful just in case.

Your best bet at this point is to pre-order both and then cancel the one you don't want, once the other is confirmed.

Les steelbooks individuels ne sortiront pas en France.

Actuellement, seule la Fnac indique clairement “steelbook” pour le coffret simple. Le coffret simple précomandable sur amazon au même prix devrait correspondre au steelbook également.

Normalement le steelbook devrait être présent dans les collectors, mais une incertitude subsiste.

Reactions: luke98 and rodtp