11151010-1764311460958208.jpg

backtothefuture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Star Wars
Indiana Jones
Jurassic Park
Back to the Future
Terminator

They just need to do some better Rambo steelbooks and finish the Die Hard ones and we'll be have some pretty good classic franchises in Steelbook form.

Wouldn't mind though if they did the Star Wars ones again though but separate

Reactions: chunk and ChrisIW
Knew this was coming! Been waiting a long time for these, hopefully they put a nice package together like the 25th anniversary one and the 30th anniversary one that's due out. Now to decide whether to get individuals or trilogy!!

Yeah, plus anyone who actually thinks any studio releases any film for reasons other than to make money is pretty naive...

I don't think it is a bad thing to have the option as there are people that prefer one or the other.
This is true, though I feel for the completists who will have to buy all 4.

Personally I'll probably drop my digipack and get the separates (artwork pending, of course).

awesome, i might not order it just cause its zavvi though, had to order ant-man but not sure about this. Maybe FA will come out with something...hopefully?

I hope FA don't do these otherwise I will have to get them! With Zavvi I can resist but the powers of FA are still too strong for me...

Thanks for the tags @harry and @Mark :notworthy::thumbs:

I want everything even though I haven't seen any artwork:rofl:. The french flux capacitor SE says it has a steelbook trilogy with it which I've ordered so hopefully we'll see artwork for both, then I can skip the trilogy if it's the same artwork. . 100% getting the individuals, like snooloui says, I hope they give them the same treatment that the JP steels got.

Super excited:oohyeah::oohyeah::joy:

Reactions: Mark and harry
I love back to the future and have the trilogy box set. Do I need separate steelbooks or a trilogy steelbook? £45 ish for movies I already own??? Decisions decisions. Might depend if they give them proper treatment.

Thanks for the tags @harry and @Mark :notworthy::thumbs:

I want everything even though I haven't seen any artwork:rofl:. The french flux capacitor SE says it has a steelbook trilogy with it which I've ordered so hopefully we'll see artwork for both, then I can skip the trilogy if it's the same artwork. . 100% getting the individuals, like snooloui says, I hope they give them the same treatment that the JP steels got.

Super excited:oohyeah::oohyeah::joy:

So funny after we were just chatting about the films! Looking forward to these releases as i don't own them on any format, looking fkrward to seeing the artwork. You must be super excited for the flux capacitor SE

Reactions: chunk and harry