UK
Release date: October 5th, 2015
Purchase link: Back to the Future Trilogy
Price: £39.99
Note: Limited to 1,000 copies.

11151010-1764311460958208.jpg

backtothefuture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only natural to lower the price so they can sell the remaining 800 copies.
It's not cool at all that they start with such an obnoxiously high price.
If it was priced at £29.99, more people would buy it but zavvi is a greedy company and that will never change - maybe it will change things if we boycot their releases in the future. One can only hope :)

This was why so many cancelled and bought the Italian version. They've probably only just caught up with the cancellations. I actually thought it would sell out and never get to this low price.

This was why so many cancelled and bought the Italian version. They've probably only just caught up with the cancellations. I actually thought it would sell out and never get to this low price.

I was 99.99 % sure it won't sell out. A handful of people ordered it at that high price but a bunch of us knew this will go down in price significantly and I'm sure it will be half the original price in about 2-3 weeks. It almost is now with 10% off code.

I kind of feel sorry for those who paid full price for it but that's how it is in steelbook collecting. You win a few, you lose a lot :LOL:

Reactions: TyoSolo
I just refuse to buy the expensive ones now, (over £10) except for Pixar because it is the only 'collection' I am keeping complete and getting a pre-order in is less hassle.

Everything else I have bought ends up cheaper (or the same) on ebay or back on Zavvi at less than half price.

I would rather go without than be cheated constantly.

Reactions: Lionet
...Looks like what everyone here recently suspected, this release is NOT limited to 1000 copies as was clearly described in zavvis listing for this.

Why ?, well they have now removed any reference to the 1000 limited and it now just says 'Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook'.... sure took them time to remove that misleading information..

Price gone up to £34.99 as well..