Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 1399 CZK
Note: Limited to 500 numbered copies
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc HERE

16707579_1652210534795494_6689549038973860240_o-jpg.291899

FB_IMG_1486501916346.jpg

16426126_708118912682970_6580265910858020916_n-jpg.290225

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see any reason for me to pay the extra cash for this if the main reason it's costing so much more is the silly police badge. Guess I'll stick to eBay for this one.

While it's a neat idea I'm really not digging this price hike that FA's been doing on their releases lately...this one being the worst offender so far (besides Wolf of Wall Street).

The badge looks extremely cool but then I fast forward myself to the future and picture myself holding this after the cool factor wears and think "When the hell will I ever need this?"

You could say that for alot of the things we buy in this hobby, just got to put it out of your mind, live in the moment, enjoy it now.....:thumbs:

Holy smokes :wow: I was about to join but I'm not sure I can afford this. If the badge is the reason for this price, then they could've done two editions :(

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and D3mon
Curious to see how the badge will come packaged with the steelbook. Can't see it fitting inside with all the other stuff.

Also, does this contain the 4K remastered disc or the old one?

With the amount they want for this, I can see them still going for silly prices on the bay just look at the X-Men series on there. Best grabbing one while you can on the GB especially with the low print run.

• Thanks
Reactions: Chee_Kno
With the amount they want for this, I can see them still going for silly prices on the bay just look at the X-Men series on there. Best grabbing one while you can on the GB especially with the low print run.

Which is what I said few pages back.

Due to the low print run, most of these will be on eBay and I can't blame the resellers for taking advantage as they are just trying to .play smart by.making a quick profit to fund a future purchase.

If resellers are labeled greedy then it applies to FA as well. :)

BTW I am not on the GB.

Last edited:
After they had revised the slip, I was fighting hard to keep my initial adverse decision. Now that the price is revealed, it's become pretty easy to say no. :whistle: I hope for everyone who's buying this edition for the police badge it won't look as sorry as the "bear claw" in their The Revenant box set.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing and harry
Wow! Expensive, yes! Worth it... I hope so! I have put myself down for a copy in the group buy. I wonder if they will release the 2nd film too as a FAC. I actually prefer the 2nd film. I hope so in the future. If you fellow Ninja's decide on getting a copy, go for it. I'm sure we won't regret it. Be quick and Good Luck :thumbs:

sssoo I said that I wanted to get this release simply for the badge, and I love the movie. Wasn't a big fan of the slip artwork but I can live with it.

The price is a bit high so around £15-£20 extra for the badge, I hope it is good quality :thumbs: Honestly I would like if they just didn't do the lenti magnet and reduce the price a bit...

So its really the badge of Will and Martin's sarge .... not theirs I suppose?

I think its very cool, but also hope that its packed in something and not loose as gotta hope those packages go undetected in USA as it looks like having a fake police badge lol. Unless back of it says Bad Boys or something EDIT, i see it says in a sep cassette case.

That late night group buy has filled up fast, was asleep for most of it. If you want to get in I'd recommend doing so soon