"BAD" Shows YOU Love?

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Much discussion takes place everywhere about current releases, future releases, award winners, or whatever is "hot" at the moment. But what are your favorite movies/shows that are considered "bad"?

Have fun!:)

DB

Attachments

• No Pic.jpg
    No Pic.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I get it....like a movie or show slammed as distasteful to critics and award people, but great to us

I'd say one movie I can think of is Bad Santa. Love that movie! :hilarious:

Hey All-yeah, "bad" is a subjective term, but this discussion is always fun. Horhay's got it-just a flick/show generally regarded by most people as bad, but you still love it:)

ah ok I get it now! Bad Santa is one of them! I'll have to think about more. Not sure what the deal was with Bad Santa though that movie was freaking hilarious!!

"BAD" movies/shows YOU love?

I love the Hulk movie that everyone hates. Also a couple from back in the day would be "Gymkata" and "Spacehunter: adventures in the forbidden zone". These are two truly terrible movies but I love them. The term "Bad" could be used to sum up alot of my horror and scifi collection so I could go on and on.

2 more for me...Giant Spider Invasion (don't ask how many editions I have), and Kingdom of the Spiders.

Ha!:)

ive never heard of them but checked imdb.com because i kind of like spider movies, noticed Giant Spider Invasion has a rating of 2.8/10 lol, so doubt i'll try to find them now

Haha, yeah, they are hysterical, and so much fun. First saw them when I was very little, but they're still awesome now:)

"BAD" movies/shows YOU love?

Unfortunately they are remaking Kingdom of the Spiders. You know it's bad when Hollywood is remaking terrible movies. WTF? It's only saving grace would be if they have The Shat make an appearance.

Glen, really? Had no idea they are remaking it-clearly appealing exactly to those that love it, despite of how bad it is:) I just read more here.

Unfortunately they are remaking Kingdom of the Spiders. You know it's bad when Hollywood is remaking terrible movies. WTF? It's only saving grace would be if they have The Shat make an appearance.

cool, i'll watch the remake when it comes out, one more film for me is Lord Of War