Mar 12, 2018
UK
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £29.99

Screenshot_20230825_231856_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230825_231947_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230825_231910_Gallery.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but the pink one reminds me of the Grease steelbook with magnets, it may be Pink but it’s urgh!

are the other sites going to have this as well ? Or an HMV exclusive

Reactions: britmotley
I think this is the first time back and inside art are shown. Now I'm liking the first, 'Samsonite' steel more, but will also wait for MantaLab...

I don't really like either so I'll just get whatever I can probably get cheapest and just hope I can get one of Manta's releases. Worried it'll be a bloodbath though.

No mention of + blu ray on HMV listing.

2 disc hubs showing inside the steelbook. The only definitive answer you're going to get is by possibly contacting Warner Brothers for UK releases.

You could try looking at other UK retailers for their Barbie 4K releases to see if they include a Blu-ray disc even if they aren't steelbooks if you really need to know that badly.

Or does it not matter to you and you were you just making chitchat?

Last edited:
2 disc hubs showing inside the steelbook. The only definitive answer you're going to get is by possibly contacting Warner Brothers for UK releases.

You could try looking at other UK retailers for their Barbie 4K releases to see if they include a Blu-ray disc even if they aren't steelbooks if you really need to know that badly.

Or does it not matter to you and you were you just making chitchat?
No, I need both discs and a 1 steelbook preferably.