Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 23, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £24.99

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 12.07.29.png

Last edited:
I do lol but it's kinda fruitless hoping for something that isn't likely to happen, from a company without a WB contract. Premium, possible. From WeET, less so.
I dunno, didnt expect ever seeing the Marvel tv shows and some older Marvel flicks from BF e.g., now it's still going to happen both.. so who knows :D
Idk, I've got a few nice manta FS'. They really do fluctuate in quality, across all their slips tbh, agree. Saying that WeET's cookiecutter style can be a bit hit and miss too.
Sure Ive got some too, especially when they do something special with their slips.. but their last releases were all mediocre at best.. their best lately was The Batman MCP imo and even that is not the biggest hit finish wise.. Léon FS was a bloody joke on the other hand.. I hope they will improve again, because they were my fav retailer for a very long while and their steels are still awesome, but man, the recent FS were mostly disappointing to open

I dunno, didnt expect ever seeing the Marvel tv shows and some older Marvel flicks from BF e.g., now it's still going to happen both.. so who knows :D
That's a fair point. Manta have lost the plot a bit lol i expected the discless films, from both companies, but i thought wanda was a joke when I saw it (even though I'll probably buy it).

Sure Ive got some too, especially when they do something special with their slips.. but their last releases were all mediocre at best.. their best lately was The Batman MCP imo and even that is not the biggest hit finish wise.. Léon FS was a bloody joke on the other hand.. I hope they will improve again, because they were my fav retailer for a very long while and their steels are still awesome, but man, the recent FS were mostly disappointing to open
Leon was a joke, didn't like batman either tbh. It's always drive that springs to mind when I think of a good manta FS, or the leather revenant. Some of their choices are questionable, definitely swaying towards quantity over quality recently..

They missed an opportunity to release a special edition steelbook collector barbie doll (with the steelbook) she could come with a bookshelf full of mini steelbooks

“Missed an opportunity” my brother in Christ, the movie just got released in theaters.
Pretty sure they were talking about this particular steelbook release, not the entire selection of Barbie steels that will ever be released... Anyways. Not unusual for steelbook release specs to be ironed out well before the movie is released on physical media.

Pretty sure they were talking about this particular steelbook release, not the entire selection of Barbie steels that will ever be released... Anyways. Not unusual for steelbook release specs to be ironed out well before the movie is released on physical media.
There’s no context in which “missed an opportunity” makes a lick of sense if the movie just got released this past weekend; regardless which steelbook edition he’s referring to.

If we truly don’t get a 4K steel then I will pick this up after release when it comes back in stock. I truly wasn’t expecting to like the film as much as I did and tbh I thought this would of been a ridiculously big print run but I’m also not surprised it’s sold out for now. There will be ample chances to pick it up on release

Reactions: Chievera