Premium Supporter
Oct 28, 2012

Attachments

• bn.jpg
    bn.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 767
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kuzco
Never had much luck ordering from amazon US so when I saw that Barnes & Noble were selling the recent Anchor Bay wave I thought I'd give them a go instead. Well the gamble paid off as 2 of the 3 I ordered arrived today in great condition not a single ding.:LOL:

They shipped them in a strong cardboard box thankfully as it had taken some abuse in transit. The only negative is they only used 2 air pillows inside the box and 1 was completely deflated leaving the steels loose inside and free to rub up against one another so plastic wrap was covered in lots of tiny scratches :(

Shipping and handling to UK came to just over 10 dollars for 3 steelbooks and took just over 2 weeks to arrive.

All in all very pleased with their service and would use again! :thumbs: PS: Entire Anchor Bay wave still available @ B&N currently $10.79 each! ;)

barnesandnoble1.JPG barnesandnoble2.JPG barnesandnoble3.JPG barnesandnoble4.JPG barnesandnoble5.JPG barnesandnoble6.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Sigill
For those that want to know B&N is practically America's last B&M "Chain" bookstore. There are a couple others but B&N most likely being biggest. Their media section in select stores is usually CRAZILY over priced, but sometimes good slipcovers can be found due to that reason. Then other stores actually throw the slips away before they put out on racks.