4K UHD Batman 1-4 on 4K

D3LnH7qUcAAVF1B.jpgD3LnHa1UgAEzfYZ.jpgD3LnI6AUEAAB_Z9.jpgD3LnIWTUEAAw3cZ.jpg

I hope they come in a nicer looking box (or better yet, individual slips) to hide the hideous cover art. :wtf:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
I hope they come in a nicer looking box (or better yet, individual slips) to hide the hideous cover art. :wtf:

If they have slipcovers they will probably have the same art since that is usually the case for amaray releases.
The concern is that the steelbooks will look the same.

Reactions: Noodles
If they have slipcovers they will probably have the same art since that is usually the case for amaray releases.
The concern is that the steelbooks will look the same.
Hmm, you're probably right unfortunately. (n)

Slips look identical. I don't mind it, but it's also not great... at all. I feel like the films definitely deserve better. Also, the fact that Batman & Robin doesn't actually have Robin on the cover art is just weird. I wish Warner would follow closer to Sony's suit where they usually put the original posters on the 4K cover art. I love all of the original posters from these Batman movies and they would've looked sharp with the 4K logo.

Anyword on if we will be getting Steelbooks to accompany these 4K releases? I would love for WB to also release the Christopher Reeve films on 4K

Slips look identical. I don't mind it, but it's also not great... at all. I feel like the films definitely deserve better. Also, the fact that Batman & Robin doesn't actually have Robin on the cover art is just weird. I wish Warner would follow closer to Sony's suit where they usually put the original posters on the 4K cover art. I love all of the original posters from these Batman movies and they would've looked sharp with the 4K logo.
Same... poster art would've been preferred, but I can also understand why they wanted to go for something new/fresh. I just wish they'd done a better job of it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: tridon
Anyword on if we will be getting Steelbooks to accompany these 4K releases? I would love for WB to also release the Christopher Reeve films on 4K
Nothing has been confirmed yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if steels were to happen at some point, since WB like doing a thousand different editions for their films.

@tridon @Noodles when the art first came out for Wonder Woman , MOS like this everyone hated it .... and then I saw it in stores!!! Must own holofoil goodness. I'll post pic soon.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon