Batman and Batman Returns (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #18) [Italy]

DMD4k

QuoteMaster® & GIFGuru®
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Penguin Version - Catwoman Version (Pre-order on February 15 at 2.30 PM Italy time)
Price: €139.90
Notes: Batman (1989) and Batman Returns will be released in 2 special box set editions
Group buy: Penguin - Catwoman

84234176_628826307867459_6118860424222867456_n_09516e9a-3829-45fe-9a45-5647d692f17a_1024x1024.jpg 81464455_1760222284108595_2073117934242234368_o.jpg 80848305_1760222300775260_346682299774926848_o.jpg
83101564_1799756396821850_1447036226472247296_o.jpgFB_IMG_1580754796325.jpg

FB_IMG_1580344620210.jpgFB_IMG_1580345057955.jpg
81042850_1760222327441924_4873948167608991744_o.jpg
CM Bat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Arrogance is to make judgments without understanding the meaning of my words and to define something "ridiculous" when many people have spent time and work on it.
I invite you to read carefully what is written about the comparison with Hdzeta and then express an opinion because i'm also collector and i have all Hdzeta releses in my collection.
I'm sorry to note that every time i try to talk about collecting and artworks, there is always someone who has to provoke or start stupid controversies.

All ninjas are welcome to Batman CMA#18 preorder and i'm happy to answer via PM to all questions, but i will not share something else on public thread. I respect myself too much to spend time answering to this kind of provocations.
First learn education, then judge who is arrogant and who is not.

first of all, I can comment on any price for anything in the world that it is ridiculous if I wish too. That includes important art that could sell for millions. (I also find FAC hugely over priced and some zeta)

secondly, I never asked you to answer my “provocation”! Infact the only question I asked is if anyone leaves their house (which was a joke). My other question was rhetorical about not being able to compare to zeta because I carried on answering my own question

Thirdly, I didn’t provoke anything. I shared my opinion. Seems like you can’t handle the customer service side of things. Especially if now you will only answer questions on PM because someone else has an opinion of a product. Lol. (Please never use twitter if you’re this easily offended as a “company”, it’s a battlefield)

lastly, learn education? The meaning? the spelling? What? Because I think I’m there with the spelling! :whistle:

1580436776431.gif

Hang on say what? So where not allowed to have an opinion, give constructive criticism or compare premiums of the same movie between Premium Retailers??? or as long as it’s within reason? Guess the front artwork of Batman ‘89 is going to remain as is if nothing else is to be shared on public forum, owell it is what it is. Hmm I maybe will pass this up and just get the MRT screen print of Catwoman and call it a day.

Last edited:
As nice as it would be to say get the Catwoman set, I don't think I could help but feel aggrieved I'm not getting that awesome Penguin art on the Lenti slip and Boxset back (or vice versa), especially for that price! :greedy: I think someone mentioned it earlier as well, but it would've been awesome to have just one incredible set and not "one character version" only, but I understand why this is not the case. Shame (n)

Reactions: tridon
Prices are getting out of hand

1580524210426.gif

140€ + shipping + GB fees = ~US$210 for what essentially is a 2 x Premium WWA Steelbook Editions with Boxset to put that into retrospective that’s the same ballpark figure as a Blufans OC with 3 x Premium WEA Steelbook Editions. I’m going to have seriously think about this as I’m not Oprah rich :greedy: especially if the “butchered” front artwork for Batman ‘89 Lenti remains as is and instead opt for the MRT screen print of Catwoman and this great find which is much cheaper than the one duckandrun linked to plus the artwork reacts to black lights

B7FCCCCF-A54D-42A4-A818-1EE68740657A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Premises
My only issue with these editions are the actual Steel-books themselves :cautious:

The rest of the package looks top notch with a fantastic selection of artwork that has been chosen for the packaging.

if the overall finish is premium then from a personal perspective as a collector... I would go as far as to say superior to HDZeta’s release (Batman & Robin...really???)

Don’t get me wrong as a Steelbook collector I appreciate HDZeta, FAC, Manta, Blufans etc...

But Cine-Museum seem to have really listened to collector feedback not just given to their release but to what we were all saying about HDZeta’s release.

How many of us mentioned that we would of preferred just a premium release of the Tim Burton Batman films???

Well here you go :)

I just wish that the Steelbooks could be WEA to match to the overall look and feel of the rest of the package.

I for one will be swapping out the Steelbooks as that seems to be the only flaw with this release.:thumbs:

Reactions: Stuc and St4rlord
Haha, I remember after this announcment lot of people immediatelly rejected HDzeta release especially because of the price or the steelbook inside, and look at this lol, two films instead of four in Zeta set, and cca only around 40 euro less than Zeta directly from website :rofl: :LOL:....so, besides the same crap steelbook inside, you definitely don´t get here same quality level lenticular as is on Zetas.

Slip artworks here are not bad (although they will be ruined by cheap quality lentis as always), but I prefer classic poster arts on HDZ. Backsides are better here though, but that´s probably only one plus for CM vs. HDZ :whistle:

Overall HDZ fat beefy slips with collector´s folder are total winners.

Box artworks are cool, but I don´t feel it on the oneclick box, it´s great as a print/poster, but not on the box.

Lenticulars on HDZ Batmans are incredible as always, Crème de la Crème :cigar::coffee: ...no way they can be threatened by this :rofl:

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
View attachment 460824

140€ + shipping + GB fees = ~US$210 for what essentially is a 2 x Premium WWA Steelbook Editions with Boxset to put that into retrospective that’s the same ballpark figure as a Blufans OC with 3 x Premium WEA Steelbook Editions. I’m going to have seriously think about this as I’m not Oprah rich :greedy: especially if the “butchered” front artwork for Batman ‘89 Lenti remains as is and instead opt for the MRT screen print of Catwoman and this great find which is much cheaper than the one duckandrun linked to plus the artwork reacts to black lights

View attachment 460826

It's 2 colors printed on A3 size so nothing to share with our project...but actually i don't want justify price of our release until wi used 7 exclusive artworks and 30$ x 7 = 210$.
Collectors interested to our set are welcome and i would like speaking about artworks and project, quality of 4K discs and all details...i will not write another word a bout price.

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Haha, I remember after this announcment lot of people immediatelly rejected HDzeta release especially because of the price or the steelbook inside, and look at this lol, two films instead of four in Zeta set, and cca only around 40 euro less than Zeta directly from website :rofl: :LOL:....so, besides the same crap steelbook inside, you definitely don´t get here same quality level lenticular as is on Zetas.

Slip artworks here are not bad (although they will be ruined by cheap quality lentis as always), but I prefer classic poster arts on HDZ. Backsides are better here though, but that´s probably only one plus for CM vs. HDZ :whistle:

Overall HDZ fat beefy slips with collector´s folder are total winners.

Box artworks are cool, but I don´t feel it on the oneclick box, it´s great as a print/poster, but not on the box.

Lenticulars on HDZ Batmans are incredible as always, Crème de la Crème :cigar::coffee: ...no way they can be threatened by this :rofl:

"Cheap quality of lentis"

i'm done with this.