kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY - FUTURESHOP STEELBOOK
PS3 - XBOX 360

10179858.jpg

This bonus is free with your purchase of the Batman: Arkham City game. This bonus gift is not for sale. Not applicable to previous purchases and not to be purchased separately - any gifts ordered separately will be cancelled without any notice. While supplies last.

Actual pics (Thanks Drum18!)

img0628si.jpg

img0629od.jpg

img0630mh.jpg

img0631ag.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So it looks like Catwoman is getting the most steelbooks for Batman Arkham City (Czech, Germany, and Canada).

Very very nice debossing of the batwing then embossing of the letters inside it. Nice!

Yeah, this rocks :scat:

I wish it had inside art, but the embossing/debossing adds a nice touch. I would assume all the different covers will look like this, obviously with the different villains on the back cover.

Yeah, this rocks :scat:

I wish it had inside art, but the embossing/debossing adds a nice touch. I would assume all the different covers will look like this, obviously with the different villains on the back cover.

Yeah, looks like they've been very economical and the only variable is the back cover with the villain or the slip depending on country or game console.

Again, please do not use the general video game steelbook threads for trading purposes. If you are looking for help, please post your request in the 'I"m looking for X Video Game Steelbook' thread or start a trade thread with your request in the monitored trading forums. Thank you.

Still Available on Amazon.de

If you are still looking for the steelbook of this game especially for those in the US, the PC version of the steelbook is still available on Amazon.de for EUR34.00 (minus VAT) plus EUR14.00 shipping.

Good luck!

EDIT: This game is up for Cyber Monday deal on Amazon.de site (link) - in about 3 hours 50 minutes from now...

Last edited:
hey guys - do you think $32.49 + $7 (CAD) shipping would be a good deal for this empty steelbook?

I was thinking maybe $27 or something, but the seller declined my offer.