Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I now have company then.:sorry:

Well look at it like this...
That motherbox is FREE. HDZeta guys did this for free for us collectors as a free gift at their own time and expensve. A lot of us feel we 'paid' for it due to the expensive shipping. I mean that weight was 2.3kg with the packaging around it so it certainly isn't light and cheap for shipping.
We had the option to decline the mother box.
If you wanted a deluxe box with better materials and actually PAY for this then that mother box can easily shoot upto $100 including shipping. So what happens, everyone's going to start moaning? :LOL:
Give credit to Zeta and the boys for soting this out. It's certainly not an easily logistical job to sort out hundreds of correct 1 clicks in a timely fashion and prepare that FREE gift. Yeah we gotta pay $42 for it but you can't expect Zeta to pay for it. It's a nice touch to have that boxset. I think it's great. I feel members here have been too hyped over the months leading to this and expectations were higher. For me it's a bonus. ;)

Edit - quick photo of mine I like the title on the box. Nice effect.

IMG_2280.jpg

Last edited:
Well look at it like this...
That motherbox is FREE.

Don't make the mistake of thinking anything is free. We certainly pay for it, but we don't see that we do. Retail smoke and mirrors makes sure of that. It's a cardboard box that's had a design slapped onto it and some sponge put into it. This would have cost them peanuts to put together.
Oh and lets not even mention shipping charges lol.

But...

Of course...

Before I get shot down, I understand everybody thinks differently and has their own opinion on things so that's fine. Just sayin'.

We also all had a choice too so we either pay and suck it up or we don't.

Don't make the mistake of thinking anything is free. We certainly pay for it, but we don't see that we do. Retail smoke and mirrors makes sure of that. It's a cardboard box that's had a design slapped onto it and some sponge put into it. This would have cost them peanuts to put together.
Oh and lets not even mention shipping charges lol.

But...

Of course...

Before I get shot down, I understand everybody thinks differently and has their own opinion on things so that's fine. Just sayin'.

We also all had a choice too so we either pay and suck it up or we don't.

It’s a free gift so yes it is free.
Nothing is free correct, because we had to buy 3 1 clicks to get this free. So yes it’s free but we had to buy something in order to get it free which is where you feel nothing is free.
As you correctly stated we had a choice to accept or decline the gift so no one was forced pay the expensive shipping. How else are Zeta going to make it to house 3 1 clicks safely together? Of course it’s going to be heavy.
Yep it’s a cardboard box, full slips are cardboard.
Steelbooks are a piece of metal with pretty printed colouring. Thanks for pointing the obvious!

And who’s going to shoot you down because you dislike something lol? As you say everyone’s entitled to their own opinions.

It’s a free gift so yes it is free.
Nothing is free correct, because we had to buy 3 1 clicks to get this free. So yes it’s free but we had to buy something in order to get it free which is where you feel nothing is free.
As you correctly stated we had a choice to accept or decline the gift so no one was forced pay the expensive shipping. How else are Zeta going to make it to house 3 1 clicks safely together? Of course it’s going to be heavy.
Yep it’s a cardboard box, full slips are cardboard.
Steelbooks are a piece of metal with pretty printed colouring. Thanks for pointing the obvious!

And who’s going to shoot you down because you dislike something lol? As you say everyone’s entitled to their own opinions.

Missed the point lol. Nevermind.

Am I confused again like your explanation of AM print run? Lol
That was clearly a joke if you go read back... obviously none of it makes any sense. Go add it up! Lol. So now you're trying to pull other things out of the air to 'come back' at me in an effort to win another forum debate for no reason and gain likes :LOL: Priceless!

Looking forward to the popcorn gifs too lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
That was clearly a joke if you go read back... obviously none of it makes any sense. Go add it up! Lol. So now you're trying to pull other things out of the air to 'come back' at me in an effort to win another forum debate for no reason and gain likes :LOL: Priceless!

Looking forward to the popcorn gifs too lol.

Come back? Lol bud you got issues bro

Status
Not open for further replies.