Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be a funny question to some considering the nature of this release but if anyone preferably in the U.K. and I suppose secondary in Europe (tbh from anywhere) wants to sell their batman begins single lenti version open or sealed then I’m happy to purchase. (maybe someone who’s planned to get this for the one editon of each anyway)

I do have a double lenti on offer to me but tbh I much prefer the single plus I really want the single lenti for dark knight too and I don’t want to mess him around.

So yeah if anyone’s looking to sell the single lenti then please PM me and let me know. Cheers

Could be a funny question to some considering the nature of this release but if anyone preferably in the U.K. and I suppose secondary in Europe (tbh from anywhere) wants to sell their batman begins single lenti version open or sealed then I’m happy to purchase. (maybe someone who’s planned to get this for the one editon of each anyway)

I do have a double lenti on offer to me but tbh I much prefer the single plus I really want the single lenti for dark knight too and I don’t want to mess him around.

So yeah if anyone’s looking to sell the single lenti then please PM me and let me know. Cheers

You could get one of those amazingly priced 95 quid ones on ebay

In all seriousness though, it'll be interesting to see when these start reaching more people how many people split them.

Reactions: Flloydo
You could get one of those amazingly priced 95 quid ones on ebay

In all seriousness though, it'll be interesting to see when these start reaching more people how many people split them.

Lol yeah that’s a no go

Yeah will be. I’ve seen a few mention they want to

Reactions: Covcraig
I can see a lot of people splitting them but hiking up the price as usual... except they won't actually split them until they've got the sale :LOL:

Y'see, it's people like @cooey who post such good photos that just makes you think 'I've seen it now... pointless opening'.
You have the thing in your hand finally ready to unseal and then people go and ruin the experience... darn!

• Thanks
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and cooey
These editions, steels and slips, should be checked thoroughly before being packaged. It has to be deflating when you pay so much money and have a long wait only to open it up and find something like that ruining the very reason why we collect steels and slips in the first place... the artwork/finish. Not just that but this is part of a trilogy so if BB has defects but the others don't then that's gotta be irritating, but then they could all have too. There looks like there are many dotted around on the above.

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Status
Not open for further replies.