Batman Begins (4K + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Exclusive) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: December 8 December 22, 2018 (TBC)
Purchase link: HDzeta (Pre-order November 11 at 10 AM EST)
Price: $149.99
Group Buy: $198
WEA steelbook, 4K UHD+2D+Bonus
1 Click Only HERE
Information at the moment:
  • Sold as one click only, there will be no single sales
  • Price will be $109 + shipping and fees
  • There will be a deposit system for TDK and TDKR at $20 each as an addition to the Batman Begins one click
  • Purchasing all three gets you the same number and the large storage box
More info available November 10th per @wxlinkswd

Boxset is due to ship late March

full

1541954211284.png1541954247202.png1541954280881.png1541954307335.png
batmanbegins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but... after what seems like forever searching for a decent price, today I had x3 sealed OC boxes and the motherbox delivered! Set is a beauty and I'm so happy :D Obnoxiously large embedded picture for proof :rolleyes:

Now I need to sell all (10 in total) the slips I collected separately thinking I'd never find a complete set! :banghead::rofl:

20210115_155855.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but... after what seems like forever searching for a decent price, today I had x3 sealed OC boxes and the motherbox delivered! Set is a beauty and I'm so happy :D Obnoxiously large embedded picture for proof :rolleyes:

Now I need to sell all (10 in total) the slips I collected separately thinking I'd never find a complete set! :banghead::rofl:

View attachment 495663

So you were searching for a complete sealed set and the first thing you did was open them?

i like your style good job GIF by Chelsea Handler

So you were searching for a complete sealed set and the first thing you did was open them?

i like your style good job GIF by Chelsea Handler
well... it didn't NEED to be sealed, it just happened that way. It did need to be complete and with matching numbers though!
yep, not a sealed collector here! I wouldn't go spend £100s on something not be able to admire it once in a while :rolleyes::D:thanks:

Last edited:
This sealed vs opening debate is one of the most ridiculous things imo lol. But I'm glad everyone has a good sense of humor about it :D

Reactions: St4rlord
What’s a reasonable price these days if you don’t mind me asking @samdavies?

If you’d prefer not to say on open forum, I completely understand. I’m just curious really.

It's easy to get an impulse sealer, a heat gun and some shrink wrap and reshrink them if you wanted to.
i would see the difference!
few shrink wrap sealed items have an overlapping in the seal, impossible to copy that style with an impulse sealer and head gun... at least i havent seen a copy of that style the last 17 years.
there are also few other things how to see if it's real sealed or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Actarus and DMD4k
i would see the difference
few shrink wraps sealed items have an overlapping in the seal, impossible to copy that style with an impulse sealer and head gun... at least i havent seen a copy of that style the last 17 years.
there are also few other things how to see if it's real sealed or not
I’ve never seen a RE-Sealed copy :dunno: do you have a picture as an example? What do you mean by “an overlapping in the seal” ?:cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.