dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: July 26, 2021
Purchase links: HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK - WB Shop
Price: £14.99 (HMV - WB Shop) - £15.00 (Amazon) - £15.99 (Zavvi)
Notes: Zavvi Special T-shirt bundle offer for £23.99

91ajquy32tS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81XIkiXzLNS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 91mdbLFY6jS._AC_SL1500_.jpg 812lBEfJ2sS._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ARGH! FORGOT TO ORDER THIS and now they are all sold out.

Is it going to come back at some point?

My card got replaced and now all my HMV orders are screwed up and I can't re-order this as it's unavailable everywhere.

Is it going to come back at some point?

My card got replaced and now all my HMV orders are screwed up and I can't re-order this as it's unavailable everywhere.

zavvi had the first one back in stock because I ordered it when amazon had seemed to of f**ked orders up so I assume this will too with them. But I doubt it will be that many.

Reactions: MrSquifler
arrived from WB shop today, They look quite nice lined up together

Attachments

• 640A603E-AFB2-4B73-935B-67DBEAAA06FC.jpeg
    640A603E-AFB2-4B73-935B-67DBEAAA06FC.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 148
  • A47210C2-5D4E-43F5-80AD-A29A64691544.jpeg
    A47210C2-5D4E-43F5-80AD-A29A64691544.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 127
  • 3A8BCBE9-6626-456D-8CB3-BCACD920CE25.jpeg
    3A8BCBE9-6626-456D-8CB3-BCACD920CE25.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: GeoRattray
I'm afraid that the spine alignment just bugs me.

I'm pretty sure Warner did the same thing with The Death of Superman and Rise of the Supermen. Since they stopped putting the Blu-ray logo at the top of the spines, Warner have struggled to centralise their titles.

I'm afraid that the spine alignment just bugs me.

I'm pretty sure Warner did the same thing with The Death of Superman and Rise of the Supermen. Since they stopped putting the Blu-ray logo at the top of the spines, Warner have struggled to centralise their titles.
Yeah death and reign were the same.

Its annoying but not a deal breaker for me as i dont often pay attention to the spines.

Yeah death and reign were the same.

Its annoying but not a deal breaker for me as i dont often pay attention to the spines.
Most of us probably buy online anyway, so won't be aware of any issues 'til it's on the shelf.

Once I notice, I tend to think 'why?'. It's just one of those things that's always bugged me since the early VHS days. I still have a soft-spot for stripey CIC video packaging, but the random placement of BBFC certificates (when there is a space between 2 lines perfect for it) still winds me up 30 years later.

Warner DC Animated Steelbooks always sell out quickly you need most times to pre order or get lucky if any stock available after release date
I was able to get the part 1 steel with ease (from Amazon France) but this part 2 is proving tricky ha

Missed out on this release as I didn't get any email from Zavvi...eventhough I bought part 1. Anyone have any tips to cop this?

Missed out on this release as I didn't get any email from Zavvi...eventhough I bought part 1. Anyone have any tips to cop this?
It should be coming back in stock with a few retailers next week around the 10th. Maybe earlier for some. But I doubt it will last long

Reactions: Zelos