Montreal
Release date: July 19th, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CDN $32.99

915269P09r0.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited:
Update - My Purolator tracking now says
In Transit Estimated Time of Delivery Not Available.
There has been no update since my package arrived in Toronto for "sorting" 36 hours ago.
They missed the delivery date 19th,that was clearly written all over my tracking webpage yesterday,removed all references to the 19th and decide that zero "new information" is some kind of helpful tracking

FFS

Ordered online but also was able to pick up a copy in store. Looks great, next up in the DCEU is Suicide Squad steelbook (hopefully)

So,I gave Purolator a call this morning - My copy is still sitting in a Toronto warehouse,they gave me all the excuses known to man blah blah blah.
When I asked them what was the point of a "time sensitive delivery service" that didn't actually bother with the "time sensitive delivery" part , they were speechless.
They have opened a "case" on my tracking number,I have no doubt a manager will phone me and give me the same nonsense.

FFS :-(

Mine was "delayed in transit" again, this time in Ottawa. Now says expected delivery tomorrow. It's been in my city since noon yesterday. what a joke.

I hear you - They shouldn't take on the deal if they don't have the staff to cover the work - all this because Canada Post might have gone on strike (and they haven't as yet)