Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Me neither!!!! Not even sure the post has been yet!!!!

Bloody typical....every other HMV steelbook i've had has been dispatched on Friday and arrived on Saturday!!!!

This one that i really really want to watch i get a bloody dispatch e-mail at 10am on Wednesday and it hasn't bloody well turned up yet!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Me neither!!!! Not even sure the post has been yet!!!!

Bloody typical....every other HMV steelbook i've had has been dispatched on Friday and arrived on Saturday!!!!

This one that i really really want to watch i get a bloody dispatch e-mail at 10am on Wednesday and it hasn't bloody well turned up yet!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Same here, I've always had mine early yet this one hasn't arrived today. Plus I don't think these always dispatched when we get the emails has 1st class post doesn't take this long proberly went out late yesterday.

Last edited:
Yeah i know! Can only assume they did go out late last night!! HMV always send first class as well!! From some of the above posts it sounds like a bit of a fiasco with hand written jiffy bag packaging too!!! That will be a first for HMV if they are being sent out like that and NOT a good sign for future releases!!!!
For £23 i EXPECT better packaging than that!! Will these companies who so badly want to get on the steelbook bandwagon ever learn that it's just more than taking OUR hard earned money and sending our purchased items through the UK postal system in totally inadequate packaging!!!!!!:wtf::wtf:Zavvi, Zoom & Xtra-Vision i'm talking to you!!!!!

Last edited:
Postman cruely just walked straight past my house with nothing for me :(

Bang goes tonight's plans then :(

Yeah i know! Can only assume they did go out late last night!! HMV always send first class as well!! From some of the above posts it sounds like a bit of a fiasco with hand written jiffy bag packaging too!!! That will be a first for HMV if they are being sent out like that and NOT a good sign for future releases!!!!
For £23 i EXPECT better packaging than that!! Will these companies who so badly want to get on the steelbook bandwagon ever learn that it's just more than taking OUR hard earned money and sending our purchased items through the UK postal system in totally inadequate packaging!!!!!!:wtf::wtf:Zavvi, Zoom & Xtra-Vision i'm talking to you!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree about the "dispatch" e-mail....they must "tick off" orders when stock comes in and are instructed NOT to dispatch until Friday!!!

As quite a few people here have not received today they must have gone out late!!!!

As above totally screwed my plans for the extended cut premiere tonight!!!

Still says processing order
My order is with Hmv Ireland but it's the same online company who own and run the xtra-vision website
My order also still says processing order
I expect I will get delivery on Tuesday as it's a public holiday (Bank Holiday) on Monday in Rep of Ireland
We don't get postal deliveries on Sat or Sun in the republic :grumpy: :LOL: it's only Mon-Fri (excluding Bank Holidays)

Strange they not updating order status if shipped and not sending out despatch emails that only confuses customers in regards to their orders
Not had this happen with any of my previous Hmv Ireland orders