Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2D+3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: August 1, 2016
Purchase link: HMV - Xtra-Vision
Price: £22.99
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Naughtius Maximus

Ireland
HMV Ireland - Xtra-Vision
Price: €27.99

01-288667.jpg 02-288667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My HMV copy came. In better packaging with the DVD sampler, so at the weekend i must have received my Xtra-Vision copy in the Jiffy bag but did not get a dispatch email.

I just got my Hmv Ireland delivery
Shipped from UK using Royal Mail Air Mail
Address Label Hand written and in a Jiffy Bag

That's a first all previous Hmv Ireland online orders was shipped from within Rep of Ireland and used good packaging for steelbooks

No damaged to the steelbook but lucky considering it was in a jiffy bag and shipped from UK and not Rep of Ireland
13882208_10209424668994226_3763991628047981148_n.jpg

Just picked mine up...what a load of crap..awful steelbook same old plain flat boring steelbook.
Looks like the French one is in order, at least that has emboss cover. I just hope Suicide squad is better.

Just picked mine up...what a load of crap..awful steelbook same old plain flat boring steelbook.
Looks like the French one is in order, at least that has emboss cover. I just hope Suicide squad is better.
Have to agree, I didn't bother with this HMV release I opted for the Italian Digibook for me it's the best BvS release so far BUT after seeing in hand pics of the French exclusive release my mind may be changed. I've stuck an order in for the French release and am very much looking forward to it arriving.

Am I one of the minorities here that actually liked the steelbook? :LOL:
Yes it was matte finish but it felt more of a quality finish as apposed to a cheap matte finish I've seen in so many steels. I liked the the idea of the reversible steelbook so the spine is always on the left with no silly writing on the front back. There could of been some improvements but you can say that in any steelbook released. Everyone has their own opinions but I feel they are a little harsh :giggle:

Have to agree, I didn't bother with this HMV release I opted for the Italian Digibook for me it's the best BvS release so far BUT after seeing in hand pics of the French exclusive release my mind may be changed. I've stuck an order in for the French release and am very much looking forward to it arriving.

Indeed...lesson learnt... it really is a crap steel, bitterly disappointed.

I don't know why HMV are getting steelbooks been in a few stores and told it got deleted on release date and no stores near us have them all sold out, odd