Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Illustrated Artwork) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 14, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre order live on Saturday August 22 - 12PM Red Carpet - 6PM General sale UK time)
Price: £24.99

12668729-2114791455313462.jpg

12668729-2184791455478756.jpg 12668729-2074791455431125.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
I wonder if this is going live soon (this weekend?). The link now just takes me to the home page.
Since this is supposed to be released on Sep. 14th I'm thinking it should be soon.

EDIT: Was it actually stated somewhere that it would be released on September 14th? I know Man Of Steel was since it already went on sale.

I wonder if this is going live soon (this weekend?). The link now just takes me to the home page.
Since this is supposed to be released on Sep. 14th I'm thinking it should be soon.

EDIT: Was it actually stated somewhere that it would be released on September 14th? I know Man Of Steel was since it already went on sale.
I'm guessing it's not going to be this weekend, otherwise we would have heard by now?

Maybe next weekend (and perhaps with a release date a week or two after Man of Steel)?

These are just guesses and pure speculation on my part, BTW.

Actually I do recall that the release date showed as Sep. 14th when the page was viewable.
I wonder, is it still viewable to Red Carpet members?

Actually I do recall that the release date showed as Sep. 14th when the page was viewable.
I wonder, is it still viewable to Red Carpet members?

It’s not and yes 14th sep was the release date (same day as MoS)

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
It’s not and yes 14th sep was the release date (same day as MoS)

I wonder if something has changed. I don't believe they ever showed the art in their listing (even though we know what it is)
Perhaps the release date has changed for them.

Edit: Actually maybe they did put the art on their listing page.

I wonder if something has changed. I don't believe they ever showed the art in their listing (even though we know what it is)
Perhaps the release date has changed for them.

Edit: Actually maybe they did put the art on their listing page.

yeah the art was there. Not straight away when the listing appeared but it was there for a bit before it died

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
So 12 noon for RC members, I would assume...?

(going live at around 11am, if Man of Steel is anything to go by!)

I’m assuming so. Not seen confirmation but it’s usually those time frames

Reactions: djjez83